Name: Noah Clayberg
High School: Pella
Position: Athlete
Graduation Year: 2016
Height: 5-foot-11
Weight: 195 pounds
Video: Hudl

What camps are you going to this summer
"I think there are some camps at Iowa, Western Illinois, and South Dakota State in July. I can make it up to some of those. There have been other camp invites like Oregon and Stanford but I don’t think I can make it to all of those. If there are camps in July close to where I live, I'll try to make it to those."

What colleges have visited your high school?
"I think Iowa State has been here, Iowa, I believe Kansas State, South Dakota State, Western Illinois, and North Dakota State will be coming in the next week. We are pretty busy talking to coaches almost every day."

What visits have you made this spring?
"I went to watch practices at Iowa and Iowa State. Then I went and watched the spring game at Drake and I just visited Western Illinois."

When did you get a chance to get back down to Iowa?
"I was at their junior day in January and I visited their a month ago. Coach Reese Morgan was down at our school and he came and watched us workout in the weight room for a while."

Did you talk much with Coach Morgan?
"We weren't able to talk to him because of rules but through Garret Jansen he was able to talk to us about what their coaches thought overall.

What was the feedback?
"Coach Morgan said that they liked my film a lot. He likes the way that Iowa boys play and they will keep evaluating me during the season. He told me to keep working hard and that I need to get healthy to be ready for next season."

How was the trip to Iowa for the practice?
"It was really eye opening. It is always a cool experience to see a practice. It was good to see the players and their size and speed up close during practice. it is a good thing to consider when picking a college."

Do you have any other visits coming up
"I think I'll try to go to North Dakota State here coming up soon. Austin Schulte went up there and got an offer. I was going to go up there but couldn't make it."

How are you doing health wise?
"Ever since football ended I battled a foot injury. I got a stress fracture in the quarterfinal game and played with a broken foot for the last three games. I wasn’t able to play basketball and can't play soccer. For the summer, I don’t want to go to camps until I am all the way healthy. I want to be able to show them what I can do at a high level and not risk hurting myself again."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News