Name: Mark Kallenberger
High School: Bettendorf
Position: Offensive Line
Graduation Year: 2017
Height: 6-foot-6
Weight: 240 pounds
Video: Hudl

Q: How was your visit to Iowa?
KALLENBERGER: I thought it was great. They just did everything well. They gave us a meal and took us on a tour that was great. It really was a great game obviously. The coaches said some good stuff. Overall it was just great.

Q: What was your schedule while in Iowa City?
KALLENBERGER: They took us all around all of their facilities. They took us to the weight room. Coach Doyle talked about everything they do in making the playoffs. They took us to the indoor facilities. That was a really cool facility. Then they took us down to the field to watch warm ups before the game.

Q: What stood out the most to you on the trip?
KALLENBERGER: I liked it after the game. The coaches let us go down into the locker room and visit down there as long as we could.

Q: What type of interest have you received from Iowa?
KALLENBERGER: They are showing some pretty good interest in me. Coach Morgan sent me a hand written letter for this game. He said that I've been playing well and that he wanted me to come up to the game. They contacted me and gave me two other letters.

Q: How do you feel about Iowa?
KALLENBERGER: I like it. It is a great program. They bring a lot of people to the game. Their weight training is great. It is kind of like what we do at Bettendorf. Our coaches and the Iowa coaches get along together. There is a lot of history with them.

Q: What colleges are recruiting you
KALLENBERGER: Iowa has, Iowa State, Minnesota, Wisconsin, UNI, and I think that would be it.

Q: What visits are next for you?
KALLENBERGER: Next weekend I am going to Wisconsin to watch the Wisconsin-Hawaii game. In November I think I'm going to a UNI game and maybe a Minnesota game.

Q: What school is recruiting you the hardest
KALLENBERGER: Minnesota. They send me something almost every day.

Q: How is the football season going?
KALLENBERGER: It is going really well. We are 4-0 and we are going to be pretty good.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News