Name: Levi Duwa
High School: Mid-Prairie
Position: Tight End/Defensive End
Graduation Year: 2017
Height: 6-foot-3
Weight: 225 pounds
Video: Hudl

Q: How was your visit to Iowa today?

DUWA: It was great. There were a decent amount of kids there. It was really incredible to get one-on-one time with your position coach and be able to have that time in the positions rooms. It was nice with a lot of one-on-one time. It was a good thing.

Q: What were you able to do there?

DUWA: At the beginning, we took pictures for a magazine and then ate. We went down for a tour and then Coach Ferentz talked to us. We went to the weight room and they talked to us for a little bit. We went to the locker room and the opposing locker room. We went to the physical therapy room and all that. then we separated by position into classroom and the coaches talked to us. They had five players in a panel where we could ask them questions It was nice because they had been down the same road we are on.

Q: What was your favorite part of the trip?

DUWA: I’d say my favorite part would be meeting in the classroom with Coach Morgan, I really like Coach Morgan. He is an awesome guy. He is my recruiting coach so I am building a really good relationship with him. I think we have an awesome relationship and recruiting is just starting full bore.

Q: Did they say about Minnesota offering?

DUWA: No, not really. I think they haven't said anything to me about it I guess.

Q: Where do you sit with them recruiting wise?

DUWA: I don't know but I'll definitely be going to their camp. I feel like they are going to offer me but I don't know, it is just a gut feeling.

Q: What are they saying that you feel an offer might be coming?

DUWA: It is just what Coach Morgan is saying. He told me to keep working hard and doing what I'm doing. They will take care of the rest is what he said. That kinds of leads me to believe it. He said that I have really impressed Coach Ferentz and Coach Morgan. He had a lot of good things to say.

Q: How do you feel about Iowa?

DUWA: I am keeping open with the whole thing. I got an offer from Minnesota but I haven't even been up there to visit. I need to visit and meet the coaching staff. I want to keep everything open and see what else comes at me.

Q: What other visits are you planning to take?

DUWA: I got to get up to Minnesota for an overnight and Eastern Michigan next weekend. I might go back up to Northern Illinois but that is about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News