Jun 14, 2001
Name: Brock Hadachek
High School: Union
Position: Tight End/Linebacker
Graduation Year: 2017
Height: 6-foot-4
Weight: 195 pounds
Video: Hudl

Q: How was your trip on Saturday to Iowa?
HADACHEK: It was amazing. Right when I go there they knew everyone by name and it was so personal. The facilities, the players, and the coaches were amazing.

Q: What did you get a chance to do before the game?
HADACHEK: We got the opportunity to tour the Hansen Performance Center and see the weight room. We got to listen to Coach Doyle talk about where hard work will get us.

Q: What was your favorite part of the trip?
HADACHEK: After the game winning field goal, we went into the locker room and it was definitely the best thing I've ever experienced in my life. The atmosphere and everyone cheering is Iowa football. It doesn't get any better than that.

Q: What type of interest have you received from Iowa?
HADACHEK: I have gotten a few letters from them. They are always welcoming me when I go down there. All of the coaches really go out of their way with conversations.

Q: How do you feel about Iowa?
HADACHEK: It is an awesome program. They have an awesome football team. It doesn't get much better than the fans. They are awesome. That is it.

Q: What colleges are recruiting?
HADACHEK: I have heard from Iowa but I also get frequent letters from Iowa State and some smaller schools. I am keeping my mind open.

Q: What position is Iowa recruiting you at?
HADACHEK: They have not specified. I play tight end and linebacker bit I'd be willing to do anything.

Q: How is the high school season going?
HADACHEK: My team is 1-3 but we have a great group of guys. We need to keep working hard and moving forward. We just need to continue to put in the work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News