ADVERTISEMENT

2020-22 is the Best 3 year Run Since 1987-89

Wrong. I simply stated that 2020 through 2022 was the best 3-year run in 33 years. It is people like you who THEN try to discount the last three seasons by comparing the last 3 Iowa teams to the 1987 team.

Wrong, eh.

So you're saying the tweet didn't mention both 86-87 and 20-22?

You don't run this board fella. You always get your panties in a bunch and it's laughable.

So a B1G regular season championship is worthless too? The Big Dance is obviously very important but I’d wager most Iowa fans would still take a revisit season championship over a S16. Now, a Final Four appearance is another thing altogether….

The goal posts keep moving; first, these Iowa "fans" bitched, saying Fran couldn't win in the BTT. Now that he has won the damn thing, the BTT Championship is no longer considered a big deal by these "fans."

When we get to the Sweet 16 that will suddenly not matter, too; instead, we will be reminded by the "fans" that we have not been to a Final 4 since 1980.

Reactions: perryhawk
The original post was tying the two squads together because of great three-year RUNs.

I simply added a caveat.

I do not see anything that is horribly wrong in this post @Franisdaman

He said the original post talked about both the 80s squads and the present day squads. Then made a statement that he thinks the BJ/Roy/Kevin squads would run this year's team out of the gym. Which is not wrong or right.

The only problem with is you don't agree. That's fine. But why do you always have to be high and mighty as if you own this message board? Every time you get challenged you get defensive and respond with childish retorts.

Your skin needs to be thicker. It's a message board, man. Relax.

Reactions: littlez
I do not see anything that is horribly wrong in this post @Franisdaman

He said the original post talked about both the 80s squads and the present day squads. Then made a statement that he thinks the BJ/Roy/Kevin squads would run this year's team out of the gym. Which is not wrong or right.

The only problem with is you don't agree. That's fine. But why do you always have to be high and mighty as if you own this message board? Every time you get challenged you get defensive and respond with childish retorts.

Your skin needs to be thicker. It's a message board, man. Relax.

I am just pointing out that there is always a "but, but, but" from some of these clowns when it comes to talking about the success Fran has had.

The last 3 years have been the best 3 year run in 33 years. And how does EIHC respond? By ripping this year's team, of course, saying it would get run off the floor by a team from 35 years ago.

And it's pretty clear I am not the only one who noticed and had a problem with it.

Speaking of great RUNs

The 86-87 team (at its prime) would run this year's squad out of the gym

A team with 7 NBA players would beat a team with 2 NBA players??? No shit?!?!

The original post was tying the two squads together because of great three-year RUNs.

I simply added a caveat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT