ADVERTISEMENT

2020 GOP Senate Nominee: Uvalde Mass Shooting Was “Federal Operation” To Stop Hispanics From Voting Red

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Both sides have their nut jobs, but it just seems like the GOP is overflowing with them these days...

Kyle Mantyla reports at Right Wing Watch:

Lauren Witzke—a Russia-loving white nationalist and conspiracy theorist who was the Delaware Republican Party’s nominee for the U.S. Senate in 2020—claimed that the recent mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas was “a federal operation” to prevent Hispanic voters from supporting Republican candidates in the midterm elections.
During Tuesday’s “CrossTalk News” program, Witzke and her bigoted and racist co-host Edward Szall discussed the mass shooting in Uvalde, with Witzke declaring that it had been “organized and operated” by the government.
“So, of course I think about the conspiracy behind all of it,” Witzke said. “What do they gain from this, besides the gun control push? Hispanics are starting to vote Republican and conservative. They specifically targeted a school in an area that is majority Hispanic—it’s essentially Mexico is what it is—and they went specifically for a Hispanic district.”

Both sides have their nut jobs, but it just seems like the GOP is overflowing with them these days...
Right. Making up crazy shit is contagious, apparently. I mean, most of the time they don't get you anything to think about, just flat out obviously crazy.

As with 9/11, I’d be thrilled to know our federal government could competently pull off something this complex.

Reactions: tumorboy
As with 9/11, I’d be thrilled to know our federal government could competently pull off something this complex.

Complex? It's really easy to get a gun and ammo capable of killing 19 children and 2 teachers. The tool is so effective that extensive training isn't even necessary.

It would be wonderful if it truly was complex to pull of such a massacre, but it's not.

Complex? It's really easy to get a gun and ammo capable of killing 19 children and 2 teachers. The tool is so effective that extensive training isn't even necessary.

It would be wonderful if it truly was complex to pull of such a massacre, but it's not.
I think the complex part is concealing the fact that they did it.

Reactions: tumorboy
Reactions: NoleATL
The Radical Right never disappoints.

Interview on Fox Opinion Network immediately following Mike Lindell telethon of Dominion Voting Machine scandal.

Reactions: NoleATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT