ADVERTISEMENT

*****2020 KC Royals thread *****

Dayton Moore is a good man! We may call him a moron for his terrible trades he made after the 2015 season, one being the 2017 trade, etc, but he is a good leader. Wish we would get a chance to watch Royals baseball though. We deserve a Title for all of this.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
https://www.si.com/mlb/2020/06/16/b...&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_facebook_si

@WorldSeriesChamps2015 @jasonrann

Let's face it other than us 3 no one else cares.

Good article on how being the good guy pays off.

I heard an interview on local sports radio yesterday with Jeff Passan from ESPN. He is one of their baseball guys. He said that with the expanded playoff format, the Royals have a decent shot at making it if a couple of their young pitchers emerge early. That could be fun!

Dayton is a good man, no doubt about it. Paid his dues, worked his way up, and a baseball lifer...extreme passion for baseball.

Yeah, I saw that as well. Hopefully he will be back soon and doesn't have any complications. 8 Royals got the Rona so far. Sucks.

Hope he didn't spread it to other players also.

That's my fear in all this. One guy gets it while with the main club, spreads it across the entire roster.

The only thing I know about the 2020 Royals is that the Twins are going to beat them a lot.

As if Patrick Mahomes wasn't already king of KC he now owns part of the Royals.

Got the bats going yesterday at least. We aren't going to be very good.

Not awful though I don't think. Plus I think it will be fun to see the young pitchers as they slowly get called into the active roster. Singer started it off by looking pretty good Sarurday

Not awful though I don't think. Plus I think it will be fun to see the young pitchers as they slowly get called into the active roster. Singer started it off by looking pretty good Sarurday
Oh we have some talent for sure. Just no idea how they are going to move the team forward. Who do they shop and for what at this point.

Singer makes his 2nd start tonight.

AND Kris Bubic announced as the starter tomorrow according to Flanny. Major League Debut! Surprised that Lynch didn't get the call first. Here we go, the Future is now in KC!

Royals favored on DK for -140 on the money line. That means that Vegas really likes Singer also

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT