ADVERTISEMENT

*****2020 KC Royals thread *****

Hello, Cubs fan here, I just saw that Bubba Starling was in the line-up tonight. Clearly I do not follow the Royals, but is he living up to the hype? I remember it was quite the drama as to him going to Nebraska or signing with the Royals. I did see him one night in Pappillion one night when we happened to be in the Omaha area and took in a game against the Cards AAA team at Werner Park.
Edit: I had no idea that Starling had been knocking around in the minors for so long. Seems like it was just 3-4 years ago that he was drafted.

Last edited:
Hello, Cubs fan here, I just saw that Bubba Starling was in the line-up tonight. Clearly I do not follow the Royals, but is he living up to the hype? I remember it was quite the drama as to him going to Nebraska or signing with the Royals. I did see him one night in Pappillion one night when we happened to be in the Omaha area and took in a game against the Cards AAA team at Werner Park.
Edit: I had no idea that Starling had been knocking around in the minors for so long. Seems like it was just 3-4 years ago that he was drafted.
No, he's not lived up.to the hype, but he's certainly had his chances. If they determined all-star status for performance during Spring Training, he'd have exceeded expectations, but he hasn't been able to get that to transfer to the regular season.

In his defense, this year he, as well as many Royals, has been unlucky at the plate. Exit velo is up but traditional statistics haven't changed much.

Was this a good purchase? I bought a signed Bobby Witt Jr Ball off Fanatics, $80. What do you guys think?

a couple years ago, I bought a signed Aldaberto Mondesi ball for $39. Now on fanatics, I see the price is like $160 for one. Should I try and profit on that???

Was this a good purchase? I bought a signed Bobby Witt Jr Ball off Fanatics, $80. What do you guys think?

a couple years ago, I bought a signed Aldaberto Mondesi ball for $39. Now on fanatics, I see the price is like $160 for one. Should I try and profit on that???
Yes on both.

Brady Singer's stat line through 7 is interesting. Now I have to flip back and forth between that and the Chiefs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT