ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Brett McMurphy poll

I assume the iowa/isu game will be in iowa city?
Ames I believe based on schedules online. I think the rankings in regards to ISU and Iowa are probably close to what they'll actually be in the pre-season assuming no major personnel changes. If it were me i would put both teams between 10-20 maybe ISU a few spots ahead with all the guys they got to return they likely have fewer question marks going into the year.

I guess they are giving Iowa State, the 2020 Big 12 Football Champions (according to their fan base), some respect!

And don't deny the Clowns their 2020 & 2021 Championships!!

When Iowa State wins the most games in conference next season...which they did this season...that makes 2 consecutive Big 12 Football Championships. 1+1=2.

Philosophically, yes, I am claiming a 2020 Big 12 Football Championship.

Reactions: HerkyFan
7 ISU - I’d say top 10 with all guys returning. Long season though
8 Texas - too high as we see most years
9 UNC - ACC, no D
10 PSU - no, absolutely not
11 Utah? PAC 12
12 Oregon LoL
15 Wisconsin ok but think too high
16 Miami LoL, ACC with no D or qb
18 Ok State annual rank too high train wreck
20 ASU another pac 12 train wreck
21 VA Tech rats are jumping from this ship but still 21? LoL.
22 Iowa I’d say the dline will be of concern but they find a way to get results. Should be 15 to 20 but I can live with not much respect given to them to create that chip on the shoulder.

Last edited:
7 ISU - I’d say top 10 with all guys returning. Long season though
8 Texas - too high as we see most years
9 UNC - ACC, no D
10 PSU - no, absolutely not
11 Utah? PAC 12
12 Oregon LoL
15 Wisconsin ok but think too high
16 Miami LoL, ACC with no D or qb
18 Ok State annual rank too high train wreck
20 ASU another pac 12 train wreck
21 VA Tech rats are jumping from this ship but still 21? LoL.
22 Iowa I’d say the dline will be of concern but they find a way to get results. Should be 15 to 20 but I can live with not much respect given to them to create that chip on the shoulder.
Fact is every team outside the top 4 or 5 is gonna be severely flawed in some shape or form compared to the handful of truly elite programs. Agree that we should be at least 4-5 spots higher though.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
ADVERTISEMENT