ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAA Interactive Bracket

LutherAce

HR All-American
Oct 31, 2002
Last edited:
Thank you, was just working on sorting these out in a spreadsheet, this saves me some time. Awesome work.

Here you go. I think i got it lined up and ready to go, but as always, please let me know if you find something way off. I'm getting better every year of trying to just paste the names once and it fills everything out, but soon, the cells start to run together, so i do miss some stuff.

Enjoy as always.

Appreciate this! One small gripe is that the brackets are already completely filled out so I had to go through and reset it all to no picks but beggars can’t be choosers!

Reactions: tewlepz
By seed, Hawks are working with a 50 point advantage. And I don't think there is a single hawk that is over-seeded, and shouldn't get out bonused by any team. Just take care of business boys, and next weekend should be special

Here you go. I think i got it lined up and ready to go, but as always, please let me know if you find something way off. I'm getting better every year of trying to just paste the names once and it fills everything out, but soon, the cells start to run together, so i do miss some stuff.

Enjoy as always.

Do you have updated brackets (the 149/157/285 brackets)?

Those trying to get it should be able to download without requesting access...just landed in Tulsa to 16 surprise emails of people requesting access

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT