141: 7
149: 7
157: 7
165: 7
174: 8
184: 12
197: 11
285: 10
Interesting. At 41, either Filius, Zargo or D'Emilio did not earn one. They were top 33 in RPI and in the last coaches ranking. 57 with 7 means Model snuck in. At last look he was 33 in RPI and 27 in the last coaches poll. 184 is crazy with 12. That means everyone earned a spot except Assad and NW.

Last edited:
Also, those extra matches in some other schools duals where they injury defaulted after :01 do not count. See note below:

“The NCAA Division I Wrestling Committee did determine it will not consider for championship selections, including conference pre-allocations, any results from extra matches that ended with injury defaults where the wrestlers did not wrestle.”

Interesting. At 41, either Filius, Zargo or D'Emilio did not earn one. They were top 33 in RPI and in the last coaches ranking. 57 with 7 means Model snuck in. At last look he was 33 in RPI and 27 in the last coaches poll. 184 is crazy with 12. That means everyone earned a spot except Assad and NW.
Model sneaking in helps Berge. He has to finish 7th or better since he won’t be eligible for a wild card

Also, those extra matches in some other schools duals where they injury defaulted after :01 do not count. See note below:

“The NCAA Division I Wrestling Committee did determine it will not consider for championship selections, including conference pre-allocations, any results from extra matches that ended with injury defaults where the wrestlers did not wrestle.”
Im glad common sense can prevail. It is silly to have arbitrary loopholes.

Agree but it would be even better if he didn’t qualify to guarantee 0 points. 😃😃
So, would you rather have Berge score no points at NCAA’s or be their highest point scorer on the team?

Asking for a friend…

So, would you rather have Berge score no points at NCAA’s or be their highest point scorer on the team?

Asking for a friend…
I think all of us would hope for both. He scores 0 at Nats and he’s the highest scorer on PSU’s team, but that doesn’t seem likely.

I can’t tell if you’re misreading his post or making a very dry joke?

I think all of us would hope for both. He scores 0 at Nats and he’s the highest scorer on PSU’s team, but that doesn’t seem likely.

I can’t tell if you’re misreading his post or making a very dry joke?
Not anything more than asking seriously dumb/meaningless question.

At 141, Chad Red (10/NA/.714) did not earn an allocation. Apparently there were so many silvers, in order to get down to 29 they had to go 26/26/.74 which bumped out Red. Micic and Red not earning spots is wild.

ADVERTISEMENT