ADVERTISEMENT

2022 JoCo I Club Hawk Party

sam9292

Scout Team
Nov 4, 2002
On behalf of the Johnson County I Club, I'd like to extend an invitation to join us in kicking off the year at our 42nd annual Hawk Party.

The Hawk Party, presented by the Johnson County car dealerships, will be held on Thursday, August 18, at a new location: The Heights Rooftop at the Courtyard by Marriott Iowa City/University Heights, 901 Melrose Ave., Iowa City. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. The party will be held from 7–9 p.m.

This annual event features a silent and live auction with a chance to bid on items such as season football and basketball tickets, parking passes, hotel stays, unique Hawkeye autographed items, and more. Emcees for the event will be Dave Gallagher from Bravo Sports Marketing and Greg Bentler, PA announcer for Iowa Basketball. Scott Brickman, Executive VP and COO from the newly launched Swarm Collective and Matt Henderson, Deputy Director of Athletics-External Relations, will be on hand to discuss NIL and the role of the new Swarm Collective.

Tickets are $125 and include general admission for two and includes all-inclusive food and refreshments and a Commemorative Hawk Party gift.

All proceeds go to support Iowa athletics.

On a personal note, if you haven't had the opportunity to check out the Heights Rooftop overlooking Kinnick, I'd strongly encourage you to join us and check it out. It's an extremely cool location to hold an event. Hope to see you there!
288840156_6264831919846_4698457672349420210_n.jpg

Johnson County I Club Hawk Party-Get Tickets

Reactions: BBHawk and rchawk
ADVERTISEMENT