@NDallasRuss - 5 shares
@Derekd3408 - 3 shares
@NLHawkeye88 - 3 shares
@ThorneStockton - 3 shares
@IaHawks03 - 3 shares
@Greenway4Prez - 2 Shares
@hawkeyez -2 shares
Former poster- 2 shares
That Oaks race should put some things into perspective for you all.

Secret oath, nest and Echo Zulu we’re the top three favorites. They came in 1st, 2nd and 4th. The Super paid $3238 because a Longshot came in third. So much money in the pot.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
So far- $960 (48 Total Shares)
@FAUlty Gator - 5 shares
@coloradonoles - 5 shares
@St. Louis Hawk - 5 shares
@steelhawkeye - 5 shares
@Brian_Fantana - 5 shares
@NDallasRuss - 5 shares
@Derekd3408 - 3 shares
@NLHawkeye88 - 3 shares
@ThorneStockton - 3 shares
@IaHawks03 - 3 shares
@Greenway4Prez - 2 Shares
@hawkeyez -2 shares
Former poster- 2 shares
Ok fellas…here we go! Action is in!

RujBDLj.jpg

2hRfqAJ.jpg

The bottom one (Tri key box) means the 3 and 6 both need to finish anywhere in trifecta with one of the others and we hit.

Ok fellas…here we go! Action is in!

RujBDLj.jpg

2hRfqAJ.jpg

The bottom one (Tri key box) means the 3 and 6 both need to finish anywhere in trifecta with one of the others and we hit.
I like it! Thanks again for putting in all the research... hopefully my golf and tab during/after the round is covered today! Feel free to take a cut if you 10x the money!

Good luck all.

Last edited:
Is the weather going to be good for our picks?

Can I start lining up the hookers and blow?
Yes. Epicenter, Mo Donegal, Tiz the Bomb and Taiba all have great mud pedigree, so didn’t really have to adjust much. Not to mention yesterday favored early speed a whole lot and our horses will mostly be towards the front.

I have the 1-1 Oaks/Derby daily double going into today. That will pay $102 for 2 bucks if it hits. I was listening to Eddie Olczyk yesterday talking about how the 1 post has been moved 55 feet across the track for the derby so they are no longer headed straight toward the post out of the gate.

Charge It is intriguing to me. Looks like he can turn it on at anytime, but has no idea where to go down the stretch. I wonder if its the horse or the jockey here. He's the 6.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT