ADVERTISEMENT

2022 on repeat

Feb 25, 2008
On paper we were gonna be better in some aspects, but I knew we wouldn't come out the same in other areas, and that proved true with the defense today.

We lost some games in 2022 that we never should have (ISU), and the defense couldn't always hold up like they did in 2021 and 2023. It looks like 2024's defense will be closer to 2022 (which was still elite................but couldn't support the unnecessary extra weight the offense puts on them every single f***ing possession)

Losing to Iowa State is historically a tell on how Iowa's season is gonna go.

If Iowa wins more than 8 games this year, I will be absolutely shocked......even though I fully admit that they should be better than an 8 win team.

On paper we were gonna be better in some aspects, but I knew we wouldn't come out the same in other areas, and that proved true with the defense today.

We lost some games in 2022 that we never should have (ISU), and the defense couldn't always hold up like they did in 2021 and 2023. It looks like 2024's defense will be closer to 2022 (which was still elite................but couldn't support the unnecessary extra weight the offense puts on them every single f***ing possession)

Losing to Iowa State is historically a tell on how Iowa's season is gonna go.

If Iowa wins more than 8 games this year, I will be absolutely shocked......even though I fully admit that they should be better than an 8 win team.
They win 8 because the schedule is cake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT