ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Iowa Wrestling lineup

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

it is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

it is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

There is something about a new lineup that is both exciting and frightening at the same time. These new guys will be hungry and chomping at the bit. Bring on Tulsa 2023!!!

What's frightening about it? That it could a big flop?
What is frightening about it is that for the last 4-5 seasons, 125-HWT, you pretty much knew what you had with a few exceptions here or there. The old dogs have moved on and the young pups are in the spotlight. They are so new they don't even have nicknames yet... no Bull, Kemdawg, or the Riddler. Just normal names like Cullan, Wyatt and Patrick. 😁

What is frightening about it is that for the last 4-5 seasons, 125-HWT, you pretty much knew what you had with a few exceptions here or there. The old dogs have moved on and the young pups are in the spotlight. They are so new they don't even have nicknames yet... no Bull, Kemdawg, or the Riddler. Just normal names like Cullan, Wyatt and Patrick. 😁

Yeah ... once the season gets under way in the winter, you could start a thread about nickname proposals. Seriously ... that could be cool.

With proposed entrance music.

Get fans excited about the new blood. Like you said, it's been a LONG time since Iowa's had a lineup this fresh.

Reactions: MilleGinja

What, is PK not a good enough nickname?

Gotta ask, @Todd Conner. Is the one more big recruit you have in mind Meyer Shapiro?

Anyone heard much on his school list or when a commitment may be coming? Are the Hawks in play here?

Looking at you @ao_coachphil to keep the Sem pipeline flowing...
I got the kid on this! Both Meyer and Joe Sealey. I think they both would make outstanding Hawks! Really need to get them on campus for a prospect camp or something.

Have to like our line up and incoming recruits! Is it enough to catch the heavy favorite fun guys remains to be seen? You have to believe RBY will be back, i see no way the great kale lets him walk. They seem to have #1s waiting to fill every other spot. Howard coming back, van Ness, etc.... They even talk about Carr getting bought over!?!?!?

I think if we can fill 157 with a stud, we can go toe to toe with them! After this last season, IOWA needs some good luck on their side for a change! Looking forward already to next season! GO HAWKS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT