ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Season - “Holes” to fill

AuroraHawk

HR Heisman
Dec 18, 2004
Looking for some insight from those “in the know.” Who does Iowa have potentially penciled in if Peyton Williams goes pro and who will be the projected everyday 2Bman after Fullard’s eligibility is no longer?

I’m not at liberty to share specifics but I just finished a rather interesting conversation with someone about a couple of D-1 players who may be in the transfer portal at season’s end - both are starters and both hit 4th in their respective team’s lineup. Both would give Iowa a very long look if Coach Heller has interest.

Looking for some insight from those “in the know.” Who does Iowa have potentially penciled in if Peyton Williams goes pro and who will be the projected everyday 2Bman after Fullard’s eligibility is no longer?

I’m not at liberty to share specifics but I just finished a rather interesting conversation with someone about a couple of D-1 players who may be in the transfer portal at season’s end - both are starters and both hit 4th in their respective team’s lineup. Both would give Iowa a very long look if Coach Heller has interest.
They have a really good 1B recruit Blake Guerin coming in. He’s even bigger than Peyton, he’s like 6’7” 255.

ADVERTISEMENT