ADVERTISEMENT

****2024-25 Chicago Bears Thread 📈****

Bo Nix is better than Caleb Williams.

Bears should have kept Fields and drafted Marvin Harrison Jr which I said before the draft.

Such a shit organization.
Meh. Fields sucks. You are what you are after that many years.

Fields told Robert Smith that he didn’t want to watch too much tape. He wanted to react.

That shit don’t work in the NFL. A good QB is never going to turn down information.

• Haha
Reactions: beanerhawk
Out of curiosity, I looked up how many quarterbacks have started for the Bears since 1994.

I counted roughly 35.

That’s insane.

Reactions: wausauhawk
Don't think that's true. Coaching, scheme & development matter in the NFL. How do you explain Sam Darnold suddenly being good?
Fields doesn’t put the work in. He flat out said he doesn’t watch much tape. Robert smith said that attitude won’t cut it in nfl.

You don’t out athlete nfl defenses.

Wonder if the defense is starting to get a little vocal at all in the locker room. Way too good of a defense to be wasted.

Reactions: QChawks
They say his name is Shane Waldron, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Brian Ferentz is running the Bears offense

Reactions: QChawks
Williams shouldn’t be QB1 yet
Then he shouldn’t have been drafted #1.

The Bears had two lottery picks. Get Marvin Harrison, Jr.—with his pedigree and what he did in college he’s about as close to a guarantee as you’re going to get—then get some OL help or stick with Ozunde (I don’t know the Bears needs that closely). Or draft Bo Nix.

I don’t think anything suggested Williams was a lock to be a franchise quarterback, and with the Bears’ history of drafting garbage quarterbacks, I would have addressed another position of need or traded out of the #1 pick.

More likely, 5. I don't see 10 wins on their schedule. If I'm being 100% honest and not just dicking around I think they get 7 or 8 wins. Arizona and the Titans are games they could get.
I was so right on with more likely 5. Now that Carolina seemingly found a QB and has a pulse that no longer looks like a gimmie win either.

I vaguely remember.

That’s crazy. Bears fans deserve at least one decent starting quarterback in their lifetimes.
I know the worst. Look up his numbers sometime...Rusty Lisch. Worst QB I ever saw in a Bears uniform. I think Ditka benched him for Payton one game.

The lack of a running game is way more concerning than anything I've seen from Caleb. Swift is averaging 1.8 YPC and the sample size isn't exactly small. It's like he's running into defenders on purpose instead of looking for open field. Roschon averaged 3.8 YPC on Sunday and looked like Walter Payton by comparison.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
The lack of a running game is way more concerning than anything I've seen from Caleb. Swift is averaging 1.8 YPC and the sample size isn't exactly small. It's like he's running into defenders on purpose instead of looking for open field. Roschon averaged 3.8 YPC on Sunday and looked like Walter Payton by comparison.
I might be wrong, but didn't the Colts give up 200+ rushing yards in each of their games this season prior to playing the Bears? Yesterday tells you just how bad the Bears line is..

Reactions: win1forthe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT