ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Democratic Presidential Candidates List

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Just saw this on MSNBC. In order from most likely to last…

Biden
Pete
Kamala
Warren
Amy
Cooper
Brown
Booker
Newsom
AOC

Obama/Romney seems pretty solid by todays standards. Obama was a bit of a bait and switch for some of us super liberals though.
That’s how it always is. Hard left to moderate left. Same exists on the right. I’m fine with left ideas on a state level. I think they could work in the right environment, just don’t think they can be uniformly applied to every state in the union.

Reactions: Moral
"For years, she has had among the highest rates of staff turnover in the Senate."

• Wow
Reactions: NCHawk5
If you would just ignore them and quit posting about them they would no longer be relevant.

This is the premise of a horror movie in which a monster only exists if you believe in it. Now I have to figure out what that movie was.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
If only there was someone who had already got more votes than Trump in an general election, and her name is not Joe. If only she had already worked at the highest levels of the United States Federal Government. If only she had a deep understanding of the issues that face America in this day, and age. If only she has once been elected to the United States Senate in a walkover. If only such as person existed today in America.

Reactions: tWarnerHawk
If only there was someone who had already got more votes than Trump in an general election, and her name is not Joe. If only she had already worked at the highest levels of the United States Federal Government. If only she had a deep understanding of the issues that face America in this day, and age. If only she has once been elected to the United States Senate in a walkover. If only such as person existed today in America.
You mean a person that only cares about her legacy, and doesn’t give two shits about the American people? That person does exist.

At first I thought hell no Biden. Then I looked at the list and thought, well, maybe Biden.

And then the DNC decided for you when they had some candidates drop out before Super Tuesday and throw their weight behind Biden, but kept in Warren to split the progressive vote with Sanders. I guess it all worked on the end as nothing has changed for the positive and we don’t have Trump(for now.) Yay.

Theoretically speaking, if this person existed, she would’ve been right about every single thing she said about Trump in 2016, but people are so easily lied to and stubborn none of that would’ve mattered.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder

You talking about that woman that also lost to Trump? Because she effing lost to Trump. We don’t need to run that experiment again.

She 👏 lost 👏 to 👏 Trump

"For years, she has had among the highest rates of staff turnover in the Senate."

And if she were POTUS this would be detrimental to the country, how?

If that same person was as corrupt as they come and scoops to the levels of Hunter and Joe Biden. Tried to run a smear on Trump and now the facts are coming out about that person and her minions. The Electoral College is the saving grace for America.

If that same person was as corrupt as they come and scoops to the levels of Hunter and Joe Biden. Tried to run a smear on Trump and now the facts are coming out about that person and her minions. The Electoral College is the saving grace for America.
I'm sure you have proof of that, right?

This is the kind of stuff that made me not really care for Hillary. Too many stories of how they treat people. It says a bit about the type of person they are. Like watching someone you are with treating a waitress poorly.

Reactions: NewVicHawkeye
There's a different standard for women. If she's assertive or tough must be a bitch. Not nurturing enough etc. But if she's nice well she's a doormat.

That or in this case she may just be predisposed to being an abusive person. You know it happens.

ADVERTISEMENT