ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Democratic Presidential Candidates List

Most qualified ever? 🤔 that doesn’t pass the sniff test. Care to elaborate? A First Lady is not a qualification, I’ll save you the trouble there.
As First Lady she was extremely involved in white house policy...more than any since maybe Mrs. FDR.
Highly respected US Senator of NY during 9/11.
Secretary of State.
First Lady of Arkansas..
Her husband has always insisted she was smarter than him.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeyHawk
That or in this case she may just be predisposed to being an abusive person. You know it happens.
Did any of these staffers commit suicide or need PTSD counseling? Some folks are brutally tough to work for. But still fair. Steve Jobs comes to mind.

Did any of these staffers commit suicide or need PTSD counseling? Some folks are brutally tough to work for. But still fair. Steve Jobs comes to mind.

And some are just straight up abusive.

A lot of dems have mysteriously cast their lot with Amy, a candidate that didn't even come close to holding up during the last presidential election cycle.

The blind faith and allegiance is weird and a little cringeworthy.

And some are just straight up abusive.

A lot of dems have mysteriously cast their lot with Amy, a candidate that didn't even come close to holding up during the last presidential election cycle.

The blind faith and allegiance is weird and a little cringeworthy.
A lot of Moderate Dems liked her the previous go around. And had to settle for anyone but the con man.
Preference for her is certainly a lot less cringeworthy than Trump or any of the Trump wannabes. Where we are certain to get a grievance oriented government.

A lot of Moderate Dems liked her the previous go around. And had to settle for anyone but the con man.
Preference for her is certainly a lot less cringeworthy than Trump or any of the Trump wannabes. Where we are certain to get a grievance oriented government.

Leave Trump out of this. Do this on her own merit.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Leave Trump out of this. Do this on her own merit.
Don't cast stones at calling preference for a candidate cringey. Don't see anyone remotely venerating her. More of she has views that appeal to certain amount of moderates. Her drawbacks aren't nearly as pronounced as u believe. You don't like her because she's a Democrat. The abusive boss narrative wouldn't bother u at all if she was a Republican.

Sherrod Brown has been Mitch McConnell’s top target twice for pickups and neither time has come even remotely close.

Assuming an actual election first-world election takes place (dubious), he’d be extremely tough to beat in Ohio, and thus, at all.

The African American community isn't turning out for a gay white guy riding a unicorn with rainbow power.
Especially (and more importantly) if he jumps in front of Harris. I think he was a good candidate but he doesn’t seem driven to want the job.

If only there was someone who had already got more votes than Trump in an general election, and her name is not Joe. If only she had already worked at the highest levels of the United States Federal Government. If only she had a deep understanding of the issues that face America in this day, and age. If only she has once been elected to the United States Senate in a walkover. If only such as person existed today in America.
Oh shit. 💩🤯
If only she wasn’t so evil and crooked that when she dies they’ll have to screw her remains into her grave.
And sorry she’s too old.

Reactions: INXS83
Biden will definitely be too old and with his approval rating at an all-time low, I can't see him being the candidate again. Kamala has 0 chance of winning, if she or Pete win the nomination than I guess the Democrats don't want to retain the presidency. Sounds like it will be a horrific cast of characters to choose from again, just like in 2020.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Biden is too old now and with his approval rating at an all-time low among all presidents including Trump, I can't see him being the candidate again. Kackles has 0 chance of winning, if she or Pistol Pete win the nomination than I guess the Democrats don't want to retain the presidency. Sounds like it will be a horrific cast of characters to choose from again, just like in 2020.
FIFY, just a few editorial comments ;)

I just want my POTUS to be smarter than I am and not have one foot in the grave. Is that too much to ask?

Biden - no, too old
Pete - yes, I caucused for him in 2020
Kamala - no, too unlikable
Warren - no, too progressive
Amy - sure
Cooper - undecided, never heard of him until this post
Brown - undecided, don't know enough about him
Booker - sure
Newsom - no, too much anti-California sentiment
AOC - no, too progressive and divisive

HRC was the most qualified candidate ever.
That was an Obama lie. George H Bush was the most qualified candidate ever:

Joined the Navy at 18
Shot down and awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross
Flew 58 missions, had 128 carrier landings
Graduated Yale in 2 1/2 years
Elected to the US House of Representatives
US Ambassador to the United Nations
Chairman of the RNC
Chief Liaison Officer to China
Director of the CIA
Vice President of the United States

vs.