ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NFL Combine: Cooper DeJean, Tory Taylor, Erick All & Logan Lee invited

What do you think his best events will be?
Angry Gary Oldman GIF

Slightly disappointed Shannon didn't get an invite, but understandable.
Yeah, who was the dude from Nebraska that played at Iowa. Used to ride is scooter from IC to where ever he was from? Screwed by the NCAA, and the NFL for that matter.

Not going to put my tinfoil hat on but I also think there was other factors in play.

Hope Noah gets at the least a look, and he will at Iowa's pro day, right?

Yeah, who was the dude from Nebraska that played at Iowa. Used to ride is scooter from IC to where ever he was from? Screwed by the NCAA, and the NFL for that matter.

Not going to put my tinfoil hat on but I also think there was other factors in play.

Drew ott?

Reactions: BirdistheWord

Did you notice the number of Huskers that were invited to the combine. It was a nice round number..........0

I could actually see him getting drafted in late rounds with a solid pro day. Either way, would be an outstanding free agent for any team to take a flyer on
The dude produced like other DL we have put into the NFL, and Kirk has said publicly he got screwed. I think Kirk's endorsement and Shannon's production lands him on a roster next year.

Is Cooper completely healthy ? Will he fully participate in the combine

That would be my question as well. Same for All......

It was reported that it would take 8 weeks for Cooper to recover, which took us to the middle, and at worst end, of January, 2024.

NFL Combine: Feb 26-March 4, 2024.

March 21, 2023: last year's Iowa Pro Day. Assuming it will be a similar date in 2024. Last year every NFL team was represented so Cooper would have another chance to shine & show he's healthy.

NFL Draft: Thur Apr 25, 2024 – Sat Apr 27, 2024.

Reactions: DrVenkman
CDJ 40 prediction:

Vertical: 42in
Standing broad jump: 10ft+
40 time: 4.4

Too bad that he's going to miss the Combine.

March 21, 2023 was last year's Iowa Pro Day. I am assuming it will be a similar date this year so that gives Cooper another month to get ready. Last year every NFL team was represented at Iowa's Pro Day so Cooper would have another chance to shine & show he's healthy.

• Sad
Reactions: BirdistheWord
Good points made here by John of the Cedar Rapids Gazette (see tweet below).

Tyler didn't fall out of the 1st round because of injury and not being able to participate in the NFL Combine. Instead, Tyler was picked #25 overall.

Tyler's earnings so far:

$7,512,844: in 2022-23 (included a $6.8M signing bonus)
$1,306,740: in 2023-24
$8,819,584 TOTAL
===============

Tyler is scheduled to earn $1,908,481 in 2024-25.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT