2025 Athlete Mason Woods Commits to IOWA

Franisdaman

HB King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa

GQdkp4nWwAAjHg_

I figured he did a long time ago. LOL

Welcome Mason!
yea I figured he has been basically committed since offered, Maybe He was asked or felt like going public with it to kick off this recruiting weekend to get some positive mojo going with the rest of the visitors? He should have a really easy transition into the program having been around it for Years

Reactions: ClarindaA's
It will be interesting to see where he plays. Probably Will LB. Honestly, I have seen him play on multiple occasions and he is a solid player, but doesn’t dominate in a high school game. Maybe he will have a big senior year. Seems to be a great kid character wise.

Reactions: BonzoFury
His dad could play and looks like he got the genetics. Wish him luck. LB as well as states athlete?

A couple premium pieces on Woods' commitment. Got some really good stuff from him on Tim Lester and shared my thoughts on what positions he could play as a Hawkeye.

Can you get the footage of the unsportsmanlike penalties for City after the game winning td and after the game?

Curious about how all that went down.
I think one kid removed a helmet and another for celebrating after a go ahead 2 point conversion with seconds left. The one at the end was for celebrating I believe. The helmet removal, they have to call. The others appeared to pretty much be an overreaction by the officials, as it was a bunch of joyous kids in a huge crosstown game. There really wasn’t much to it.

I think one kid removed a helmet and another for celebrating after a go ahead 2 point conversion with seconds left. The one at the end was for celebrating I believe. The helmet removal, they have to call. The others appeared to pretty much be an overreaction by the officials, as it was a bunch of joyous kids in a huge crosstown game. There really wasn’t much to it.

Thanks. I was genuinely curious as Coach Moore doesn't have the best reputation and that sometimes gets reflected on his kids.

I litetally didn't want to jump to conclusions so that's why I asked. Celebrating after a win like that, as long as you aren't taunting, should not be penalized.

Is City High's Mitch Moore still trying to get into coaching at the college level? TIA

Thanks. I was genuinely curious as Coach Moore doesn't have the best reputation and that sometimes gets reflected on his kids.

I litetally didn't want to jump to conclusions so that's why I asked. Celebrating after a win like that, as long as you aren't taunting, should not be penalized.
I was at the game - those officials did their very best to give that game to West. It was ridiculous. At one point they moved the chains for a first down with City, then moved the chains back and RESPOTTED the damn ball back more than a yard! Why the hell would you respot the ball after the official spots it, moves the chains, etc. Refs go over and talk to the West coach, then respot the ball and move the chains back. Then the sequential unsportsmanlike after the go-ahead conversion was just stupid. Removing the helmet - yes, you have to. But there was no excessive celebration or taunting. West had the better athletes but lost it in the trenches. West is 0-4 against Mitch Moore - they will complain nonstop about everything despite getting favored treatment from the officials.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT