ADVERTISEMENT

2027 recruiting thread

I saw Brewer walking around yesterday at camp. It's hard to believe he's just 15 years old. He'll have offers from all over.
It was mentioned on twitter he may be a 5* before it's all said and done. The state of Iowa is going off producing absolute monsters lately at the TE position. Meyer this year, Jacobson next year, and now Brewer for the 2027 class. I'm still not sure what the deal with Jacobson is.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
It was mentioned on twitter he may be a 5* before it's all said and done. The state of Iowa is going off producing absolute monsters lately at the TE position. Meyer this year, Jacobson next year, and now Brewer for the 2027 class. I'm still not sure what the deal with Jacobson is.

I had no idea who he was but saw him talking to coaches and came across his x post today. I thought he was a 17-18 yr old soon to be senior. He's my sons age and looks nothing like any freshman I've seen before.

Reactions: NevadaHawk and Torg
Dowling has a 6'5, 245 Class of 2028 that the ISU coaches raved about from their camp.

On May 9, 2023, Oregon was the first school to offer then 8th grader Braylon Kasper (6'1, 175), the younger brother of Kyler, the sons of Kevin.

Check this out & watch:

12474169.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NevadaHawk
Relation to Tyler Blum who played for Iowa circa 2005 from Walnut, IA?
Could be, Walnut isn't too far from Woodbine. Lots of Blums around here. FWIW I live in Woodbine, their family are clown fans from what I hear. He's also hoping to get a basketball scholly somewhere. He's more comfortable on the hardwood.

Could be, Walnut isn't too far from Woodbine. Lots of Blums around here. FWIW I live in Woodbine, their family are clown fans from what I hear. He's also hoping to get a basketball scholly somewhere. He's more comfortable on the hardwood.
After a quick Facebook search I realized Landons grandparents are my next door neighbors lol. About 4-5 years ago he used to come around and play with my then 5 year old. He's grown About 2 feet since then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT