ADVERTISEMENT

21 COVID-19 cases? No problem at Texas Tech as practice continues

You see, Big Ten, it's about the attitude. Hell, teams have 100 players, so what if 21 have the virus? Keep on going. That's how they do it down South. Read about it here and learn: https://www.espn.com/college-footba...d-raiders-practicing-21-active-covid-19-cases

Wait a minute. You mean to say the sick kids (well, most not really sick.......just carrying the virus) have been banned from practice while those not sick have been allowed to continue?

Oh, the humanity of it all!

Last edited:
Not really, but keep up the stupidity.

maybe you’d care to answer my question from the other thread about whether college athletes have anything to fear by playing? Football is a slightly riskier sport in general given the violent collisions that regularly happen. When athletes under25 years of age get Covid, what is their chance of being harmed from it? Any higher risk than normal football risk? If we are all so dumb to question the decision not to play, tell us why it is safer for these kids to not be playing? They can practice, after all.

Reactions: desihawk
maybe you’d care to answer my question from the other thread about whether college athletes have anything to fear by playing? Football is a slightly riskier sport in general given the violent collisions that regularly happen. When athletes under25 years of age get Covid, what is their chance of being harmed from it? Any higher risk than normal football risk? If we are all so dumb to question the decision not to play, tell us why it is safer for these kids to not be playing? They can practice, after all.
He can’t answer your question b/c the data indicates the common flu is more deadly to a person under 25 then Covid. When someone resorts to “your stupid” in their reply it usually means they have zero facts to answer your question.

Wait a minute. You mean to say the sick kids (well, most not really sick.......just carrying the virus) have been banned from practice while those not sick have been allowed to continue?

Oh, the humanity of it all!
I like how you're able to tell who has symptoms and who doesn't!

Derp

It’ll be cured after that in very short order.

i realize we are all just crazy conspiracy guys right? But seriously, the media’s tone will be completely different if Biden wins. Also the “blue check marks” will stop being so up in arms about it. I’ve said this before but here’s a real life case of watching media bias unfold, so I’m calling the shot... Even as it happens these same people will all say “oh no, it’s not media bias, we simply have more scientific info now”.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
You see, Big Ten, it's about the attitude. Hell, teams have 100 players, so what if 21 have the virus? Keep on going. That's how they do it down South. Read about it here and learn: https://www.espn.com/college-footba...d-raiders-practicing-21-active-covid-19-cases
Mr. Aeropostale, You often remind me of a junior high kid who just doesn’t quite have the mental capacity yet to understand that there are some things In life that are a certainty. Ex: I will die someday, and so will you. The sun will go down and then come back up...a virus emerges and people will get it.

i realize we are all just crazy conspiracy guys right? But seriously, the media’s tone will be completely different if Biden wins. Also the “blue check marks” will stop being so up in arms about it. I’ve said this before but here’s a real life case of watching media bias unfold, so I’m calling the shot... Even as it happens these same people will all say “oh no, it’s not media bias, we simply have more scientific info now”.
I would also expect the reporting to change. For instance if someone is on hospice dies and happens to have tested positive for Covid, that death will no longer be a Covid death (to date it has been reported as a Covid death). That is seriously being reported. I saw a medical professional being interviewed and that is exactly how she described it.

He can’t answer your question b/c the data indicates the common flu is more deadly to a person under 25 then Covid. When someone resorts to “your stupid” in their reply it usually means they have zero facts to answer your question.

oh oh ohhhhhhh but but but maybe there just might be long term effects of COVID. The ghost of Christmas future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT