ADVERTISEMENT

21 states sue Biden administration to end transportation mask mandate

Your point doesn't stand, I have flown out of JFK, O'Hare and Atlanta in the past 4 months, and it's never taking me more than 30-40 minutes to get through.

You make shit up, all the time.
Rather than address the actual point of it being an intrusive process everyone was fine with, you chose to focus on the clear hyperbole. This is how Rs like to argue and I'm here for it.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Apparently until GOP politicians tell us we should ignore what the scientists say.
My favorite part of the science is I can hold a water bottle in my hand for hours and not need a mask. Maybe the strain of holding it increases my body temp and burns off the virus.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Personally, id rather see the testing to return to the US end before mask in airplanes. I can travel to a hotbed in the US and not have to test but I can go to any country with less covid I have to test.
And you can carry something far worse than COVID

I agree it's time to get rid of any mask mandates, i know hospitals are getting pressured now too

wear a mask if you want
Masks will not go away in hospitals for quite a while. Definitely no pressure to remove them. I do agree that we should get rid of the mandates though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT