ADVERTISEMENT

'22-'23 Top 50

Herklejerk

All-Conference
Jul 10, 2022
Iowa 37

37.Iowa Hawkeyes

Iowa has been one of the more consistent programs in the Big Ten and breakout seems to be the theme surrounding this team. Kris Murray is poised to step into the starring role, like his brother, he’s an efficient scorer but now should be the go-to option, Patrick McCaffery and Filip Rebraca pair nicely alongside him up front. Tony Perkins has help in the backcourt as Aaron Ulis and Payton Sandfort should step into bigger roles. This Hawkeyes team should see players take steps forward as the Hawkeyes remain one of the top teams in the Big Ten.

I don’t think it was an egregious take.. definitely could be wrong, but the Big Ten looks to be down this year and Iowa returns a lot
Yep, I think this is a very talented team that primarily needs the post position to take a step forward and PG play to be up to par and the talent in Perkins, PMAC, Sandfort, and Murray provides an athletic and high scoring bunch.

If Rebraca takes a good step forward (which I anticipate happening) and then the PG position solidifies we should be pretty tough.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
Damn. Whatever you’re drinking, I’ll take a double.
Make it double for me. Appears WAY overrated at 37. Unless, that is just listing Duke’s winning margin against us this year. That will be as big of an embarrassment as the fball team playing at OSU. Complete ass-whippins! We are not within 30 points of OSU in football or Duke in basketball.

• Sad
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Yep, I think this is a very talented team that primarily needs the post position to take a step forward and PG play to be up to par and the talent in Perkins, PMAC, Sandfort, and Murray provides an athletic and high scoring bunch.

If Rebraca takes a good step forward (which I anticipate happening) and then the PG position solidifies we should be pretty tough.
Agree 100%

Reactions: perryhawk
ADVERTISEMENT