ADVERTISEMENT

22-8 and breaking down remaining schedule

I don't get that at all either. The league always acts like fighting will simply NOT be tolerated then they have a coach and three players throwing hands, and the players get ONE game? Hell , is that REALLY supposed to be some kind of message? I guess it was, and unfortunately the BIG, like the NCAA won't sack up and back up its tough talk. This was a chance to send a CLEAR message, and as usual the league punted..... :(
Great post and I agree. I don’t absolve Wisconsin from blame either. There are are plenty of videos of Davis waving off the Michigan team and of course that d-bag Davison fanning the flames. I don’t think the punishments were severe enough on either side.

Reactions: perryhawk
Great post and I agree. I don’t absolve Wisconsin from blame either. There are are plenty of videos of Davis waving off the Michigan team and of course that d-bag Davison fanning the flames. I don’t think the punishments were severe enough on either side.
Agree.....if the message they want to send is that fighting isn't going to be tolerated, then they need to cost the offender something. At this point it doesn't appear that either team will truly be negatively affected by the outcome of the punishment.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Iowa State will be tough, have to assume a loss

7-3

Then Utah State who is no slouch. Really need that one. Let’s say win.

8-3

Then two cupcakes.

10-3

After that it’s 18 big ten games.

Maryland W
@ Wisconsin L
Indiana L W
@ Minnesota L W
@ Rutgers W L
Penn St W
Purdue L
@Penn St L