ADVERTISEMENT

22 - mj - 8332 - USA v. Sealed Search Warrant - Docket Thread

Honestly, I doubt Trump "listened", to Fitton. His whole life has been about self gratification. He wanted the documents, so he kept them. Someone told him to give them back, but he's an alpha boss type, so he doesn't need to listen to them.

Honestly, I doubt Trump "listened", to Fitton. His whole life has been about self gratification. He wanted the documents, so he kept them. Someone told him to give them back, but he's an alpha boss type, so he doesn't need to listen to them.

Imo it’s a continuation of Trump never seeing a difference between himself and the presidency. He saw them as one and the same when most would say they’re two separate persons.

I think everybody knows by now… Trump does not listen to the person who is the smartest, the most experienced, or who gives the best advice… He listens to the person who gives the best blow jobs.

I think everybody knows by now… Trump does not listen to the person who is the smartest, the most experienced, or who gives the best advice… He listens to the person who gives the best blow jobs.
That explains why he puts hotties on his legal team. He likes the good looking lady lawyers talking sweet to him. Whether or not they are any good is immaterial.

I think Trump just disregards people who actually know what they’re talking about, in favor of fellow “experts” who, like him, think they know better than everyone.
I've said it many times, he hates smart people. He probably reads and writes at a 4th grade level. His dad bought him a high school and college degree, and even then he needed people to do his homework for him. He probably has ADHD, and some learning disorder. He might be dyslexic from some of the gaffes he makes. He clearly needs glasses, but refuses to wear them. So, you have a lifetime of narcissistic grievances being aired against the people who made him look like a dummy.

Opens profile photo
Follow
Tom Fitton

@TomFitton

President, Judicial Watch. Fact checker. "Expert" (These are my personal views).

I've carefully reviewed the indictment of Trump by his political opponents at the Biden Justice Department. Tom Fitton
has nearly 30 years of experience litigating federal and presidential records issues, including the famous "Clinton sock drawer" case.) The document dishonestly ignores the U.S. Constitution, the Presidential Records Act, legal precedent, and the DOJ's/Archives' previous position that WH records a president takes with him when he leaves the White House are presumptively personal and not subject to review by partisan Biden appointees at DOJ or Archives. Under the Constitution, federal law and precedent, none of the documents are currently "classified" or "national defense information" that restricts Trump's handing of them. They are ALL his personal records and, frankly, should be returned to him. If justice prevails, this indictment won't survive scrutiny by honest, constitutionalist judges and will be thrown out. #ProsecutorialMisconduct

Reactions: HIWILLE
Opens profile photo
Follow
Tom Fitton

@TomFitton

President, Judicial Watch. Fact checker. "Expert" (These are my personal views).

I've carefully reviewed the indictment of Trump by his political opponents at the Biden Justice Department. Tom Fitton
has nearly 30 years of experience litigating federal and presidential records issues, including the famous "Clinton sock drawer" case.) The document dishonestly ignores the U.S. Constitution, the Presidential Records Act, legal precedent, and the DOJ's/Archives' previous position that WH records a president takes with him when he leaves the White House are presumptively personal and not subject to review by partisan Biden appointees at DOJ or Archives. Under the Constitution, federal law and precedent, none of the documents are currently "classified" or "national defense information" that restricts Trump's handing of them. They are ALL his personal records and, frankly, should be returned to him. If justice prevails, this indictment won't survive scrutiny by honest, constitutionalist judges and will be thrown out. #ProsecutorialMisconduct

He’s. Not. An. Attorney.

But buck up little camper. You’ll get there.

Opens profile photo
Follow
Tom Fitton

@TomFitton

Is it just me: or is his face too small for his head? Especially in the eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT