ADVERTISEMENT

#24 Ranked 2021 Class After Deavin Hilson & OL Michael Myslinski COMMIT.

Just because they went to OSU and were ranked highly doesn’t mean they are worth taking. Some guys don’t pan out.
mans Iowa had two transfer starters last year and Cronk who just wasn’t healthy enough plus another transfer that redshirted.
The point I was getting too is that if a player hits the portal looking for playing time they almost always move down. Brents moved down a step to KSU, McKinney moved down several steps to South Dakota.

Moving from one power 5 to another is not moving down. Brent’s move I would consider lateral. K state was decimated by COVID this year plus lost their qb. They were going to be good.

the 2021 OL-men are gonna be oh, so good.

I think Colby could be All-Big Ten and have a nice pro career. He is near the top of a heavily talented class of Iowa football players. I don't expect this anomaly to be an annual occurrence, We will be back to 5 to 10 Big Ten quality prospects before too long. And that's okay, as long as Iowa gets most of them.

I think Colby could be All-Big Ten and have a nice pro career. He is near the top of a heavily talented class of Iowa football players. I don't expect this anomaly to be an annual occurrence, We will be back to 5 to 10 Big Ten quality prospects before too long. And that's okay, as long as Iowa gets most of them.
My money is on Stephens to be the best. Dudes a freak.

Good we need rotational pieces. Who knows maybe Shannon could be full time, but imo this signals we need a stop gap. I think D-line will have an extremely heavy rotation this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT