ADVERTISEMENT

250,000 imbeciles descend upon Sturgis...

Yep all walks of life there. Probably a few school teachers from iowa. That should go over well with school starting. This isn;t about rights this is about greed.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill

this nut job is also terrorizing planet fitness
chuck-norris.gif

this nut job is also terrorizing planet fitness

There is one word in the English language that I never like to use. She qualifies for that word. She can exercise anywhere else other than there. She certainly would feel like her freedom and "liberties" would be infringed if I left 50 pounds of manure on her front step. But she feels like she has a right to go into a private business and do whatever they hell she wants.

Good God, how did people get so stupid? Try, just for a day, to think for yourself versus relying on your narrative.

There is no good answer and if you don't think whatever media outlet you're seeing doesn't have an angle, there really is no helping you.

If you are looking to the government for your guidance and can't understand that everyone has a choice and a right to choose the risks they are willing to take, then hole up and eat shit.

This thing isn't going away and the vast majority of you don't know anyone who knows anyone who has had the virus, nevermind died from it. Think about that.

We are opening and closing things based on approval numbers, not survival rates. Get over yourselves.
The last line is sadly quite true. We aren't using science because of a raging narcissist in the WH. We used to be able to look at the WH, and the government in general and trust them. Not anymore.
This thing might not just go away, but we can fight it. The mom of one of daughter's best friends is struggling with the virus right now. She's racked by pain every time she takes a breath. My daughter's friend, and he brother both have it as well, but not as severely. Think about that.

This thing isn't going away and the vast majority of you don't know anyone who knows anyone who has had the virus, nevermind died from it. Think about that.

I've known 12 people who have had it. Three are dead, including the father of a good friend. One of the 12 is a healthy 16 yo baseball teammate of my oldest.

BLM protests: no social distancing, majority masked up, gathering to protest outrageous social issues, drive change and make the world a better place. Still a bad idea to get out into the masses.

Sturgis: no social distancing, masks unlikely, gathering to get drunk, ride motorcycles, and stare at saggy trash tits. Absolutely no benefit to the greater good.

Huge crowds for either are a terrible idea, but I hope a rational person can see the difference.
Majority masked up? I’ve been at work due to blm protests for like 60 days straight now and if that is your excuse you should go walk in the middle of them.

I heard a story on NPR about the rally last night. Sounds like the residents didn’t want it this year, but the people who profit off of it prevailed. I guess if it turns into a super spreader event that’s someone else’s problem.
How about how people asking about the spreading can’t ask if they were at a protest?

Majority masked up? I’ve been at work due to blm protests for like 60 days straight now and if that is your excuse you should go walk in the middle of them.

If that’s what you took from my post you should check out a course in critical reading skills. Even if there were zero masks at the protests (not what I saw or experienced), my point remains.

Good God, how did people get so stupid? Try, just for a day, to think for yourself versus relying on your narrative.

There is no good answer and if you don't think whatever media outlet you're seeing doesn't have an angle, there really is no helping you.

If you are looking to the government for your guidance and can't understand that everyone has a choice and a right to choose the risks they are willing to take, then hole up and eat shit.

We are opening and closing things based on approval numbers, not survival rates. Get over yourselves.
Congrats, it is not often that a post is such an overflowing basket of stupidity.

“There is no good answer”: every other developed country has beat this disease down to manageable numbers. But for us...no good answer. Let’s just throw up our hands and let nature have it’s way cause there is nothing we could possibly do to prevent it. And you have the temerity to call others stupid?

“Everyone has a choice and a right to choose the risks they are willing to take”: you are justifying your “right” to spread disease. Why is that right more important than uniting as a society to solve a major healthcare and economic crisis? We aren’t drafting you into the military or taxing you more...we are asking you to put a small piece of cloth on your face and not gather in large groups for a while. But even that small obligation is too much for you?

“Don’t know anyone who knows anyone...”: I am happy you live someplace where no one close to you has been impacted by this disease. You should feel blessed and I truly hope it stays this way for you and your loved ones. But to believe that is the case for the majority at this point suggests you have your head in the sand. I know many people that have had the disease, some with serious medical complications that I hope are not permanent. I know 1 person who has died from it.

Reactions: mstp1992
I've known 12 people who have had it. Three are dead, including the father of a good friend. One of the 12 is a healthy 16 yo baseball teammate of my oldest.

That is just insane. And I wonder if any have permanent damage from the virus.

I started using Facebook marketplace for a home gym. I haven't been on for a while. The propaganda for anti facemask in my timeline is incredible. I really never go one but it's disappointing to see high school classmates post shit like below. And I wanted to respond with a photo of Herman Cain but I am not sure if facebook works that way - responding to someone's timeline. Not sure if it is a forum like this.

116715796_10224833802581121_1843012949812775285_o.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That is just insane. And I wonder if any have permanent damage from the virus.

I started using Facebook marketplace for a home gym. I haven't been on for a while. The propaganda for anti facemask in my timeline is incredible. I really never go one but it's disappointing to see high school classmates post shit like below. And I wanted to respond with a photo of Herman Cain but I am not sure if facebook works that way - responding to someone's timeline. Not sure if it is a forum like this.

116715796_10224833802581121_1843012949812775285_o.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

for some reason I decided to get back on Facebook after not having an account for many years. it is amazing to see how many aunts and cousins post the anti mask propaganda as well as a couple people who I thought were more rational than that.

My dad who is a big Trump supporter is all about mask wearing. Perhaps its because he is taking care of my mom who is in her last stages of going through a terminal illness. If mom was healthy, I wonder if he would still feel the same way.

for some reason I decided to get back on Facebook after not having an account for many years. it is amazing to see how many aunts and cousins post the anti mask propaganda as well as a couple people who I thought were more rational than that.

My dad who is a big Trump supporter is all about mask wearing. Perhaps its because he is taking care of my mom who is in her last stages of going through a terminal illness. If mom was healthy, I wonder if he would still feel the same way.

For the sake of public health - why the fvck is Facebook allowing anti-mask propaganda???

That is a great and scary question. Would he be anti-mask (via propaganda) if not for what your mom is going through? Really sorry to hear that about your mom.

Reactions: dirtypool
For the sake of public health - why the fvck is Facebook allowing anti-mask propaganda???

That is a great and scary question. Would he be anti-mask (via propaganda) if not for what your mom is going through? Really sorry to hear that about your mom.

Thanks. I have already processed my moms situation a couple times. Once when they finally found out what her condition is, and then when they were talking end of life when she was in the ICU last year. It's more difficult seeing her as her condition progresses.

His politics and the people he knows from my hometown would easily make him lean anti mask. He has been wearing masks from the beginning and he has prevented the previously mentioned anti mask members of the family from coming down to visit her.

Reactions: JupiterHawk

it took propaganda like crazy to push and sell the masks in the first place

ok, so, if this event happens as planned , which it is, minus a few people but not many....and we do not see outbreaks and death, now what?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT