ADVERTISEMENT

250,000 imbeciles descend upon Sturgis...

LesClaypool

HR Heisman
Jan 12, 2004
https://www.yahoo.com/news/screw-covid-250-000-bikers-083423022.html

Screw COVID’: 250,000 Bikers to Defy Common Sense for Nine Days at Sturgis Rally

Friday is the official start of the 80th annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, where 250,000 people are expected to gather in the South Dakota town of that name for nine days of defying proven precautions against the spread of COVID-19.

“Nobody is social distancing and none of them are wearing masks,” local psychologist Michael Fellner told The Daily Beast. “None.”
========================

$100 says skank hawk and coloradonoles, among plenty of other HROTers are there.

BLM social distancing
29619672-8421479-image-a-32_1592211541037.jpg

Selective outrage is great isn't it? The left literally couldn't mutter any phrase condemning any BLM protest and the connection to COVID. Even Fauci had to be pressed 5 times to give a common sense answer. For the record, the people going to Sturgis are just as big of idiots as the BLM protestors but for various different reasons.

BLM protests: no social distancing, majority masked up, gathering to protest outrageous social issues, drive change and make the world a better place. Still a bad idea to get out into the masses.

Sturgis: no social distancing, masks unlikely, gathering to get drunk, ride motorcycles, and stare at saggy trash tits. Absolutely no benefit to the greater good.

Huge crowds for either are a terrible idea, but I hope a rational person can see the difference.

BLM protests: no social distancing, majority masked up, gathering to protest outrageous social issues, drive change and make the world a better place. Still a bad idea to get out into the masses.

Sturgis: no social distancing, masks unlikely, gathering to get drunk, ride motorcycles, and stare at saggy trash tits. Absolutely no benefit to the greater good.

Huge crowds for either are a terrible idea, but I hope a rational person can see the difference.
If trumpbaggers were rational, there would be no trumpbaggers.

i bet the town of Sturgis would disagree with the “no benefit” part. Without the rally I’m sure the city might face shortfalls in certain areas

Reactions: KFSuperStar

They don’t get it.

Primary demographic: overweight and over 50. Let them have their fun

LoL a bunch of Keith Richards on a bike. They likely have indulged and survived more black market pleasures over the years than all the punch covid could pull.

Let’s start with the conservatives on this board. Cause it’s this board who is criticizing the sturgjs rally in this thread

You are correct. The conservatives on this board and conservative media criticized them.

On the flip side, the CNNs, MSNBC, and the rest of the MS media never criticized them. But they are criticizing Sturgis.

The right thing would have been for all people and all media to criticize both for helping spread the virus

You are correct. The conservatives on this board and conservative media criticized them.

On the flip side, the CNNs, MSNBC, and the rest of the MS media never criticized them. But they are criticizing Sturgis.

The right thing would have been for all people and all media to criticize both for helping spread the virus
Well yeah if we knew how it was spread Maybe

Brian_Fantana, reporting for duty...

getimage.aspx
Ha - how did you get a picture of me? My comment did come off as kind off a little dickish I guess, but all I was getting at is these idiots that are willing to go there would likely sell off their children before selling off their Harley. I understand the comment was likely being made in the event people die because of the event; however, the families of these folks would most likely rather sell their children than their bike as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT