ADVERTISEMENT

2nd half excitement.

It felt good. For the first time in a long while, Iowa football, in all three phases, was fun to watch again. I will never complain about the likes of O'Keefe again. I just hope it sticks. Shame on KF for putting the fans through it.

It was invigorating, for sure. I'm tentatively excited again. I'm sure it was a relief to the players and coaches too for sure.

It felt good. For the first time in a long while, Iowa football, in all three phases, was fun to watch again. I will never complain about the likes of O'Keefe again. I just hope it sticks. Shame on KF for putting the fans through it.

It was invigorating, for sure. I'm tentatively excited again. I'm sure it was a relief to the players and coaches too for sure.
Yeah God, will the fans ever recover from those 10 wins last year?

Shame on you

Yeah God, will the fans ever recover from those 10 wins last year?

Shame on you

I've seen your schtick before. What was your name before you must've had to change?

It was equally unintelligible postings/rants/lectures but I had them on ignore and for the life of me, I can't recall who it was. Damn, I know who you are based on your gibberish. That person was annoying as shit. Alas, I can't recall. Anyone possibly know who I'm talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: eyesofhawk
God, you're one of the most narcissistic and ignorant posters I can recall. That takes some doing. There's something off about you. Like, really off in all honesty.
You literally said "shame on KF".

And I'm the one that's ignorant? Lol, you can't make this stuff up.

You're right, there is something about me. I can't stand disrespectful and idiotic fans!

• Wow
Reactions: ddeanHawk
You literally said "shame on KF".

And I'm the one that's ignorant? Lol, you can't make this stuff up.

You're right, there is something about me. I can't stand disrespectful and idiotic fans!
Yep, that's the same douche poster as before. They were the same illogical retorts. You're him. I just can't remember the name. Ugh!

• Love
Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Yep, that's the same douche poster as before. They were the same illogical retorts. You're him. I just can't remember the name. Ugh!
Great detective work Holmes, you’ve caught us! How dare more than one poster post positive things about KF.
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Reactions: eyesofhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT