ADVERTISEMENT

3/1 & 3/2 Big Ten games

HawkBall23

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2001
Nebraska giving Ohio St all they want right now in Columbus; up 49-41, early in the 2nd half. [this would be a huge result if holds up, as it would vault the Hawks (currently) into the BTT 4-seed and the double-bye]

Michigan St @ Michigan - Hoping for an MSU win in multiple OTs.

Purdue @ Wisconsin - You'll never catch me rooting for Wisconsin, but in the favor of Iowa getting the best possible BTT seed as they can, a Purdue loss is the favored outcome here.

NEB wins!!

Hawks now control their own destiny towards keeping the 4-seed in the BTT next week.

I still really dislike Nebraska, but love this result.

Iowa in 4th place with the tiebreaker over OH State. MI State losing badly at MI with a game at OH State next, so that'll be a dog fight. The Iowa plays at MI on Thursday. We'll know a lot more Friday morning. 🤞
That MSU @ OSU game should be a war. Both will be hungry for a good game from their side and a W after the losses tonight.

And will make the perfect appetizer - starts at 6p - going into the IOWA/UM game @ 8p.

I actually don't hate the fact that UM is cruising vs MSU tonight.

Opens the chance for a 'letdown' off a big rivarly win, and as well as looking ahead as they have to gear up for another huge rivalry game - that one on the road - @ OSU to finish the season on Sunday afternoon.

Trevion Williams is really overrated as a passer. Consistently throws the ball where his teammates can’t do anything with it right away.

There’s a difference between someone who passes and lot and someone who’s a good passer.

Reactions: HawkBall23
Too bad Edey didn't WWF the little bastard.

'Jump from the top rope, leading with the pointy end of his elbow'
PB7L7.gif

I will forever hate Wisconsin, but like I said in OP, Purdue losing is favorable to Iowa with the right circumstances.

Like Iowa going at least 1-1.

And holy s*, what a last 12 seconds. Ivey hits a 3 to tie the game, and then Hepburn banks a side-pocket 3 to take a 3-pt lead with about :01.5 left in the game.

Trevion Williams is really overrated as a passer. Consistently throws the ball where his teammates can’t do anything with it right away.

There’s a difference between someone who passes and lot and someone who’s a good passer.
You mean like that final inbounds pass that was easily picked off by Wahl to seal the UW win??

He ain't no Connor McCaffery, that's for sure!

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT