ADVERTISEMENT

3 left wing intellectuals call for impeachment...SHOCKING!!

in a stunning move, they actually called for the impeachment of Barron von trump!! what a bunch of morans!

that screeching hag Karlan attacking Barron, looked completely unhinged.

Lol...attacked Barron? Find in the quote where Barron was attacked. While you’re looking, keep in mind that Trump has made fun of a disabled person, bragged about grabbing women by the pussy, insulted the mother of a killed soldier and attacked and made fun of a teenager just last month. (Greta)

Here’s the “attack”...

“I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son ‘Barron,’ he can’t make him a baron,” Karlan said.

did you see her face when she said it ? looks like shes on psych meds. Why is she bringing up the presidents minor son while attacking him ?

She might be the biggest piece of trash to ever be put on television. The bad thing is she's probably a moderate around this crazy-ass communist supporting board.

^LOL! Conservatives keep proving during this that they are everything they claim women are: hysterical, shrill, temperamental, and guided purely by their emotions rather than reason.

did you see her face when she said it ? looks like shes on psych meds. Why is she bringing up the presidents minor son while attacking him ?

Where was the attack? And just to confirm, you were pissed when Trump attacked minor Greta Thuneberg, correct? And he doesn’t seem to be in need of any psych meds with his erratic behavior and insane tweets?

Goodness man...if that lady bothers you, you should despise Trump.

It was fun when she lectured us, oh wait, does us really mean I, you know the way the Kings used it.

She might be the biggest piece of trash to ever be put on television. The bad thing is she's probably a moderate around this crazy-ass communist supporting board.

^LOL! Conservatives keep proving during this that they are everything they claim women are: hysterical, shrill, temperamental, and guided purely by their emotions rather than reason.

Those 3 today may be one of the dumbest things the dems have done.

Lol...attacked Barron? Find in the quote where Barron was attacked. While you’re looking, keep in mind that Trump has made fun of a disabled person, bragged about grabbing women by the pussy, insulted the mother of a killed soldier and attacked and made fun of a teenager just last month. (Greta)

Here’s the “attack”...

“I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son ‘Barron,’ he can’t make him a baron,” Karlan said.

When she says I'll does that mean I'll or us, like a queen would use it.

Yes, Harvard, Yale, Stanford and Rhodes Scholars in Constitutional Law vs the guy from Tulane and GW who desperately tried to flip flop from his position on the Clinton Impeachment. What a winner! :D

You don’t need to say left wing and intellectual. We knew what you meant with one of the descriptive words.

Yes, Harvard, Yale, Stanford and Rhodes Scholars in Constitutional Law vs the guy from Tulane and GW who desperately tried to flip flop from his position on the Clinton Impeachment. What a winner! :D

Bfd, Academic snobs that turn most people off and most don't have a clue on real world stuff.

I don't need an academic telling me us doesn't mean us.

Were any of these 3 involved in the pink locker room scandal.

Bfd, Academic snobs that turn most people off and most don't have a clue on real world stuff.

They have a big clue on Constitutional Law stuff. We know that is no big deal to you idiots. You’ve made your disdain of The Constitution abundantly clear. :rolleyes:

They have a big clue on Constitutional Law stuff. We know that is no big deal to you idiots. You’ve made your disdain of The Constitution abundantly clear. :rolleyes:

Seriously? This same group will tell ya the founding fathers were bigots and slave owners.

Let's get back to the constitution. Get rid of the DOL, dept of this and that. Do away with eo, make Congress do its job. Sounds like we're on the same page.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Seriously? This same group will tell ya the founding fathers were bigots and slave owners.

Um, some WERE slave owners. You mean they’re dealing in facts? As far as “bigots” you’re just making up words to put in their mouths. You’re essentially waving the intellectual white flag here. Sorry you lost.

Reactions: Joes Place

Um, some WERE slave owners. You mean they’re dealing in facts? As far as “bigots” you’re just making up words to put in their mouths. You’re essentially waving the intellectual white flag here. Sorry you lost.

Lol a bitch when you have to figure out where they stand.

You glossed right over the other part. The DOL etc and the eo.

Bush went to Harvard....you liked him?

Ben Shapiro also went to Harvard. Do you think that he is someone you view as respectable?

That’s as shocking as 3 Buckeye fans saying Michigan sucks.

Just another chapter in this stupid Schiff circus.
Well it is a fact that Ohio State is better than Michigan this year just like it is a fact that President Trump committed impeachable offenses. Kudos, really good analogy on your part.

Reactions: noleclone2
I'm convinced all politicians are scum. And by all I'm using excessive hyperbole and it is just a vast majority. I find it hilarious when anyone thinks they are in the side of good.

It's one giant shit show and the best hope is for the least shittiest to be the ones leading us.

Last edited:
Well it is a fact that Ohio State is better than Michigan this year just like it is a fact that President Trump committed impeachable offenses. Kudos, really good analogy on your part.
warning Ukraine that Biden is a criminal is not impeachable

Bush went to Harvard....you liked him?

Ben Shapiro also went to Harvard. Do you think that he is someone you view as respectable?

Bush was paid for by legacy donations. Clearly he was in no way a Rhodes Scholar :D.

Shapiro is certainly more respectable. His position as online huckster and traveling carnival barker falls FAR short of the academic achievements of these three professors though.

Ironically cons post their drivel at the rest of us using their most hysterical, shrill, temperamental and emotional words.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
The great part is that the Republican witness thought Trump's conduct was impeachable. He just wants the Democrats to go slower. Very nice...

Also, I'm shocked that our Trumpers are attacking yet another woman. No comments about the two men testifying for the Dems. It's blatantly obvious that they can't handle smart women who don't take BS.

Here’s the “attack”...

Matt Gaetz used the 'attack' in a fundraising email. So which is worse? To use a kid's name as a pun or to use a kid to make money?

Its crazy how insecure conservatives get about “intellectuals.” Just trying to hide the jealousy and shame that comes with knowing they aren’t smart enough to understand the subject matter.

Educated idiots? There is a reason most companies have their own training when a person gets hired.

I respect the sciences in academia but a lot of the others, meh.

The 3 they pulled are clearly bias and it has shown in their writings.

Seems like the libs need someone to think for them because they can't think for themselves.

I did learn that they can read minds and that us actually means me.

My favorite was the Baron thing. That academic showed us didn't she.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT