ADVERTISEMENT

#24 Ranked 2021 Class After Deavin Hilson & OL Michael Myslinski COMMIT.

Ok so we lost players to ND, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin. Not exactly losing them to ISU. And not a bunch of decommits and in fact had a recommit. People need to chill. If we were losing players to the likes of ISU, Georgetown or Bucknell than I would be worried.

2021 is a good class. I would still like to get a stud RB but they are probably all gone.

NOTE that Iowa has not given up on Ricky Parks; they officially offered him.

Check this out:

Well I can tell you we hired the former coach from his HS and we lost 2 of his players to MSU...
VandeMark was one of them but somehow we got Keeler from Illinois who had 32 D1 offers, including 6 B1G teams.

The goal is always to try to get kids to stay home and we're finding that Covid has been a positive in our recruiting.

But here you go

Well I can tell you we hired the former coach from his HS and we lost 2 of his players to MSU...
VandeMark was one of them but somehow we got Keeler from Illinois who had 32 D1 offers, including 6 B1G teams.

The goal is always to try to get kids to stay home and we're finding that Covid has been a positive in our recruiting.

But here you go

But we really need a RB, @MrsScrew ;)

But here you go

Can we just have this one recruit please, just this one???????;)

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
You still have a solid class though don’t you? From what I’ve read at least.

Yes.. Schiano & Company have done a great job recruiting

Just released a new football website specifically for recruits & their families.

i see health clubs opened today in New Jersey

have they been closed since March?

Yes! 🙁 I was at my gym at 6am today so thrilled to be there... But doing cardio with a mask on was pretty brutal .. Mask on at all times is the rule.
We get to eat indoors this weekendffor the first time since March as well... Go to the movies too. 25% capacity for both.

What's up with Iowa being the worst?

Yes! 🙁 I was at my gym at 6am today so thrilled to be there... But doing cardio with a mask on was pretty brutal .. Mask on at all times is the rule.
We get to eat indoors this weekendffor the first time since March as well... Go to the movies too. 25% capacity for both.

What's up with Iowa being the worst?

i feel for those New Jersey health club owners being closed since March; that has to be brutal. Wisconsin & Iowa health clubs opened in May; they opened in MN in June.

I am not sure what's going on with Iowa; students going to the bars has not helped

Reactions: Hendy hawk
i feel for those New Jersey health club owners being closed since March; that has to be brutal. Wisconsin & Iowa health clubs opened in May; they opened in MN in June.

I am not sure what's going on with Iowa; students going to the bars has not helped

Gyms, movie theaters, indoor dining have all been shut down since March. The dictator in the Governor office consulted his magic 8 ball when making his executive decisions. He was actually going to open dining July 4th weekend then changed his mind 2 days prior.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Nebby took an Iowa kid for the TE position. Now we are going to take a kid from Nebby to play TE. Works for me.
Gotta feel for Fidone. He is more talented then Carnie but Carnie will end up in the NFL and probably have a high round pick because he chose a school that will develop him and utilize him. Nebby won’t be able to do that.

Last edited:
Figured that was coming. His measurables are similar to fidone.

As a Nebraska fan, I can honestly say that it would really suck to lose Carnie. The kid has a faster laser time than Fidone, which obviously doesn’t necessarily mean he’s going to be a star, but he has been very impressive so far in every game this season, and I’m hearing he’s going to receive a huge ratings bump.

It seems like it always works out when we go into little brothers back yard and take their homegrown talent and develop it.

It seems Nebraska is more happy to take a better athlete out of somewhere like Florida instead only to have them transfer out in a year or two anyways.

Nebraska is likely going to offer Carnie. I’ve heard he’s a lock to Nebraska if offered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT