ADVERTISEMENT

30 Rock appreciation thread

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I've been working my way through 30 Rock on Peacock and it's still hilarious. The cameos were amazing I watched a few episodes after the Cubs game including the season 4 finale which featured guys appearances from Matt Damon, Julianne Moore, Elizabeth Banks, Jason Sudeikis, Will Forte, and the amazing Michael Sheen.

I've been working my way through 30 Rock on Peacock and it's still hilarious. The cameos were amazing I watched a few episodes after the Cubs game including the season 4 finale which featured guys appearances from Matt Damon, Julianne Moore, Elizabeth Banks, Jason Sudeikis, Will Forte, and the amazing Michael Sheen.
646_500.jpg

I thought the best (guessing our nole fans will agree) were when they made fun of Ryan Lochte being an idiot.

I thought the best (guessing our nole fans will agree) were when they made fun of Ryan Lochte being an idiot.
Not sure about how the Noles feel about Jan Hooks playing Jenna's mom. The scheming trailer park mom from Florida who talks about putting young Jenna on the school boat every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: nolesincebirth
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT