ADVERTISEMENT

33% of republicans are MAGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016

15% of America are MAGA.

So I guess this is good because it is lower then I thought but it is still wayyyyyy too high.

If that is true, those who aren't are supporting those who are. I've seen no effort from within the party to push back on the insanity.

15% of America are MAGA.

So I guess this is good because it is lower then I thought but it is still wayyyyyy too high.

15%. Jesus, that's a lot. How do we take advantage of these people? I mean, they're fools - and we all know a fool and their money are soon parted. So how can we get in on this. Nothing illegal - but there's got to be some way turn a net negative into a positive.

The carnie equivalents with their t-shirt stands already have the merchandising angle. The religious angle has been covered for decades by preachers that need their G7 jets. The politicians are grifting on fear and misinformation.

These folks still got a few pennies to rub together though and I want in. What's our angle? Let's use the brilliant of HORT to come up with an idea.

15% of America are MAGA.

I have always thought 15-20%. That's plenty enough to swing elections, which is the problem. Like keeping even a third of them home rather than vote in the GA runoffs, or all behind one primary candidate. Their very cultism keeps them the most powerful block of the party.

The Republicans' persistent inability/unwillingness so far to neuter this block is a disaster for the party and country.

15%. Jesus, that's a lot. How do we take advantage of these people? I mean, they're fools - and we all know a fool and their money are soon parted. So how can we get in on this. Nothing illegal - but there's got to be some way turn a net negative into a positive.

The carnie equivalents with their t-shirt stands already have the merchandising angle. The religious angle has been covered for decades by preachers that need their G7 jets. The politicians are grifting on fear and misinformation.

These folks still got a few pennies to rub together though and I want in. What's our angle? Let's use the brilliant of HORT to come up with an idea.
I’ve been saying that for years now….there are massive money making opportunities here

50% of Dems are woke idiots.

I dont know any woke people IRL. Essentially what has happened is Republican media and influencers have found some crazies on social media and implied that is what liberals all are. It works on idiots.

It is pretty laughable that mainstream media sources essentially write articles that are like "Look what this person with 50 followers on Twitter said."

I dont know any woke people IRL. Essentially what has happened is Republican media and influencers have found some crazies on social media and implied that is what liberals all are. It works on idiots.

It is pretty laughable that mainstream media sources essentially write articles that are like "Look what this person with 50 followers on Twitter said."

Well, he is an idiot

I haven’t met someone I would consider “woke” either.

Why does the Democratic Party pander to this fleetingly small segment of the population?
One of life’s mysteries.

Just follow Trump's lead, that's what he's been doing the entire time.

I’ve been saying that for years now….there are massive money making opportunities here

Totally. So the question is, how to do it legally out of my garage.

I've been thinking a bracelet - kind of a "Live Strong" kind of thing. But make a claim it will protect the wearer from whatever fear Q is spewing at the time while also signaling a light to the lord jesus that you are ready to be saved. While also giving the wearer access to a secret society that others will only know about if they also have the bracelet.

Kind of preying on the q crazy, the religious crazy, and the "I'm special because I know something other's don't" part of the brain. And I can get China to poop out a ton of cheap rubber bracelets bigly cheap. It's all in the messaging.

Edit to add: I'm totally down with fronting some money to get this off the ground. I'd love to crowdsource and idea on here and report back on the progress - but unfortunately one of our MAGAs would probably go back to the big MAGA meeting and tell everyone what we're up to. :(

If that is true, those who aren't are supporting those who are. I've seen no effort from within the party to push back on the insanity.
That's because despite the crazy, MAGA is winning elections.

Power before principle.

Oh that's easy!

You start a PAC that's dedicated to some non-specific threat to their way of life. You send out fundraising texts and emails promising dumb matching amounts "1500% match!!" (yes, that's a real matching number!).

Then you take their donations and use them to overpay vendors that your family and friends have set up - strategy consultants, social media freelancers, public awareness firms, etc.

Call it "Citizens Are Reclaiming Education (or “our Economy”!!" because CARE!! will look good on all the emails and merch.

Someone already did this. Honestly, the first time I saw it, I thought it was SNL-style satire, not an actual product people would buy. Thanks for killing satire, you MAGA a-holes.
00-story-trumpy-bear.jpg

Someone already did this. Honestly, the first time I saw it, I thought it was SNL-style satire, not an actual product people would buy. Thanks for killing satire, you MAGA a-holes.
00-story-trumpy-bear.jpg
The commercial is hilarious. It's almost like the advertisers were intentionally making fun of Trumpers, but none of them got the joke.

I have always thought 15-20%. That's plenty enough to swing elections, which is the problem. Like keeping even a third of them home rather than vote in the GA runoffs, or all behind one primary candidate. Their very cultism keeps them the most powerful block of the party.

The Republicans' persistent inability/unwillingness so far to neuter this block is a disaster for the party and country.
The Republican Party just needed to get through these midterms. They couldn’t afford to alienate these already angry people.
2024 starts TOMORROW.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Oh that's easy!

You start a PAC that's dedicated to some non-specific threat to their way of life. You send out fundraising texts and emails promising dumb matching amounts "1500% match!!" (yes, that's a real matching number!).

Then you take their donations and use them to overpay vendors that your family and friends have set up - strategy consultants, social media freelancers, public awareness firms, etc.

Call it "Citizens Are Reclaiming Education (or “our Economy”!!" because CARE!! will look good on all the emails and merch.

What? No tee shirts saying “Democracy is on the ballot”?
Or “MAGATS will cut your Medicare and Social Security!”???

If there are no idiots on the left why do leftist pols need to throw out that garbage?

15% of America are MAGA.

Basically, the majority of the Party.

Which means, "yes", they will cut off Ukrainian aid, try to pass nationwide abortion bans, eliminate voting rights, if elected.

The Republican Party just needed to get through these midterms. They couldn’t afford to alienate these already angry people.
2024 starts TOMORROW.

Because the too many in the party are weak and spineless. Right Grassley?

Reactions: Huey Grey
Oh that's easy!

Yeah, that's so hard though. I just want to set up an S Corp and charge somebody $25 for something I paid $.05 for...or less. That's why I like the bracelet thing so much. Simple transaction.

These people are soooooooo gullible. I need to look up what triggers their near cult like behavior and just prey on that.
  • The sense of belonging I know is huge - which is why I love the idea of it appearing to be some secret they're getting in on by buying in. How do I make them feel special?
  • Fear is a huge driver - rational or not (guns, gays, people with purple hair, etc.). How does the product I'm selling alleviate that fear?
  • God continues to be a crutch for these people. Can I prey on their religion?
  • They're down trodden and been told for much of their life they're inferior. It's a simple case of insecurity. How does the product I'm selling make bolster their confidence?
  • Etc.
15% - I'm no marketing major but god damn that's a big target market just waiting to be exploited (further). s Let's put this business plan together HORT!

They aren't swinging any elections. Magas and far left libs have the same effect on elections, they're NEVER going to vote for the opposite party. Voters like that should be mostly ignored. The problem is they aren't. That's why the parties continue to move to extremes, they're pandering to the fringe.

Oh that's easy!

The match has always been hilarious to me

Hey Russ, if you send me $100 I’ll match it with $100 of my own!

• Haha
Reactions: NDallasRuss
The commercial is hilarious. It's almost like the advertisers were intentionally making fun of Trumpers, but none of them got the joke.

God yes. These people are my target population!

Trumpy Bear is just a trinket though...I want to sell you something that has a spirit, an aura, some kind of energy only "x product" can provide. You'll be part of a secret society of like minded friends, confident in a way you've never been after being told you were lesser your whole life, special, different....elite.

It can be done.

For $49.95.

What? No tee shirts saying “Democracy is on the ballot”?
Or “MAGATS will cut your Medicare and Social Security!”???

If there are no idiots on the left why do leftist pols need to throw out that garbage?
Oh I could just as easily make a fear-profiteering PAC for the crazy leftists. It's just this particular response was how to take advantage of these crazies, not the other crazies!

Call it Protecting the Rights Of Urban Daughters because "PROUD" makes for good tshirts and bumper stickers.

Reactions: CaboKP
They aren't swinging any elections. Magas and far left libs have the same effect on elections, they're NEVER going to vote for the opposite party. Voters like that should be mostly ignored. The problem is they aren't. That's why the parties continue to move to extremes, they're pandering to the fringe.
They swing elections by voting or not voting. If MAGAs aren’t inspired enough to vote, or stay home at Trump’s request, they can affect an election. This is why the “mainstream” GOP puts up with the nonsense. They may not agree with the garbage in private, but need their votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT