ADVERTISEMENT

350+ State Reps Have Tried To Overturn 2020 Election

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Umpteen millions of dollars have been spent on investigations with little no widespread voter fraud found. Most of the proven voter fraud has been on the GQP side.

The New York Times reports:

At least 357 sitting Republican legislators in closely contested battleground states have used the power of their office to discredit or try to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, according to a review of legislative votes, records and official statements by The New York Times.
The tally accounts for 44 percent of the Republican legislators in the nine states where the presidential race was most narrowly decided. In each of those states, the election was conducted without any evidence of widespread fraud, leaving election officials from both parties in agreement on the victory of Joseph R. Biden Jr.
The Times’s analysis exposes how deeply rooted lies and misinformation about former President Donald J. Trump’s defeat have become in state legislatures, which play an integral role in U.S. democracy.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I think you misspelled SCOTUS.
Was it SCOTUS members calling for a “revote?” Was it the SCOTUS wanting recounts only in the heavily democratic counties? Was it the SCOTUS that was examining ballots trying to determine how they thought the person “meant” to vote?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
You can tell a lot about a person’s character in how they handle defeat.

On a scale of Nile Kinnick to Adolf Hitler. Trump lines up squarely on the Hitler side of the spectrum.

He could not have handled himself more poorly than he did and has filled millions of people’s minds with dangerous lies about the result.

He has been and continues to undermine American democracy on a regular basis. He should be labeled a domestic terrorist and treated as such. But what do I know?

Was it SCOTUS members calling for a “revote?” Was it the SCOTUS wanting recounts only in the heavily democratic counties? Was it the SCOTUS that was examining ballots trying to determine how they thought the person “meant” to vote?

There is no provision in Florida to ask for a statewide recount. It had to be done on a county-by-county basis.

I see that 22 years later you’re still falling for the narrative that James Baker enlisted.

You can tell a lot about a person’s character in how they handle defeat.

On a scale of Nile Kinnick to Adolf Hitler. Trump lines up squarely on the Hitler side of the spectrum.

He could not have handled himself more poorly than he did and has filled millions of people’s minds with dangerous lies about the result.

He has been and continues to undermine American democracy on a regular basis. He should be labeled a domestic terrorist and treated as such. But what do I know?
I wish he handled defeat like Hitler did 😮

I wish he handled defeat like Hitler did 😮

Blamed his generals, blamed the German population, denied he was losing. (not referring to his suicide)

I feel like most Republicans know in their heart Trump is a terrible person and our country would be better off if we all moved on from that failed experiment.

Trump claimed to be a Uniter, but he was petty and divisive.

Trump claimed to hire the best people, his administration was a railroad station and he ripped 100 people in a row that left/burned out.

Trump claimed he was a great businessman, turned out all he was really good at was exploiting his family name shilling for campaign donations then mysteriously those funds would get misappropriated and end up having the American public foot his bills.

This guy cannot bring this Nation back together, he will only make the current situation worse.

Blamed his generals, blamed the German population, denied he was losing.

I feel like most Republicans know in their heart Trump is a terrible person and our country would be better off if we all moved on from that failed experiment.

Trump claimed to be a Uniter, but he was petty and divisive.

Trump claimed to hire the best people, his administration was a railroad station and he ripped 100 people in a row that left/burned out.

Trump claimed he was a great businessman, turned out all he was really good at was exploiting his family name shilling for campaign donations then mysteriously those funds would get misappropriated and end up having the American public foot his bills.

This guy cannot bring this Nation back together, he will only make the current situation worse.
I meant… never mind… rant away MAGA guy.

Dems had no problem with trying to change the results of the 2000 presidential election in Florida.
Oh good grief.

Everyone knows that if every eligible voter who wanted to had been allowed to vote and if every vote had been counted properly, Gore would have won Florida.

If you are stupid or dishonest enough to claim otherwise, please finish drowning yourself in the wingnut Kool Aid.

It was SCOTUS who said that the date of submission of the count was more important than getting the count right.

I doubt many of the those politicians have any sincere or genuine beliefs that there was fraud or that the election was stolen.

They're just "forced" to put on this charade because of the cult leader and the deplorable base.

Can go back and forth on the chicken or egg question.

Why is it no surprise, that a tool like you, would bring that joke of a documentary up?

You truly are a special kind of stupid, Chode.
Curious if it has all of the mind blowing evidence. They aren't showing it for free on a large platform. Foxnews or Sinclair shouldn't be hiding the truth.

Curious if it has all of the mind blowing evidence. They aren't showing it for free on a large platform. Foxnews or Sinclair shouldn't be hiding the truth.
Oh I'm certain of it, I mean c'mon, when you have such a stand up and honest man like Dinesh D'Souza responsible for making it, surely it's got to have a ton of solid facts surrounding it, right? 🤣

Suckers like @chodehawk eat that stuff right up.

I'd love to believe he's just some foreign troll but doesn’t he post on the sports boards from time to time? I personally believe he's just some angry middle aged guy living in some podunk small Iowa town who's scared about the world changing.
No he claims to have left the good old USA. So that makes him a dirty foreigner in my book.
Probably sovereign citizen who is too cheap to pay for insurance. Honestly it's a wind up and I really don't care. Just enjoying a chuckle.

Reactions: mattymoknows
Oh good grief.

Everyone knows that if every eligible voter who wanted to had been allowed to vote and if every vote had been counted properly, Gore would have won Florida.

If you are stupid or dishonest enough to claim otherwise, please finish drowning yourself in the wingnut Kool Aid.
Not true. Most recounts done after the fact (and most experts agree), still showed Bush the winner.

Gore lost…..get over it.

Last edited:
Oh I'm certain of it, I mean c'mon, when you have such a stand up and honest man like Dinesh D'Souza responsible for making it, surely it's got to have a ton of solid facts surrounding it, right? 🤣

Suckers like @chodehawk eat that stuff right up.
What are your thoughts on the investigations taking place right now?

Or am I making that up?

You seem to be a little angry about something.
Not really, I think it's been established that you're just a little b!tch that no one likes and you bring nothing of worth to these forums.

How's living out of the country suiting you? So sad we'll never get to have that drink so I could see your freak self in person. 😢

Reactions: Tom Paris
Not really, I think it's been established that you're just a little b!tch that no one likes and you bring nothing of worth to these forums.

How's living out of the country suiting you? So sad we'll never get to have that drink so I could see your freak self in person. 😢
^ this guy is super pissed off right now. Just thinking about what might eventually happen when all this is sorted out is scaring him.

^ pretty sure this is the same guy who offered to meet me for a physical fistfight last year.

Calm down bro
You embellish things to the extreme. I offered to meet you in person for a drink because I wanted to meet the freak behind the screen name to see if you were truly as annoying in real life.

YOU then started throwing out comments about how I was threatening you like I was that State College Guy and talking about my sausages. 🤣

You go ahead and pull a quote of me threatening you, please! No, I just think you're a small minded numpty who likes to troll, and poorly at that.

I genuinely want to meet you IRL to see if you're truly that dumb. No violence intended in any way, you wouldn't be worth it tbh.

Reactions: globalhawk
You embellish things to the extreme. I offered to meet you in person for a drink because I wanted to meet the freak behind the screen name to see if you were truly as annoying in real life.

YOU then started throwing out comments about how I was threatening you like I was that State College Guy and talking about my sausages. 🤣

You go ahead and pull a quote of me threatening you, please! No, I just think you're a small minded numpty who likes to troll, and poorly at that.

I genuinely want to meet you IRL to see if you're truly that dumb. No violence intended in any way, you wouldn't be worth it tbh.
When HROT or HORT become Grinder?

• Haha
When HROT or HORT become Grinder?
Pretty sure, even if I did like dudes, someone with a screenname like ChodeHawk would not be in the running. 🤣

Hell, I'd meet anyone on the site for a beer. Lot of interesting people on the site and I'm genuinely curious what a lot of these people look like IRL.

Why should we respond to another deflection when you still haven't admitted that you were wrong?

Fess up first. Honor the truth first. Then ask your new question.
The truth is being exposed in courtrooms all over the country, you're just not hearing about it yet.

I feel sorry for you.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT