ADVERTISEMENT

39% approval

Out of context usage of something from 14 months ago. But you do you. Nice post here earlier on and then you go and do this again. 1 step forward and 2 steps back. What President Biden had to step into after the shit show of 2016-2020 and days after an attempted coup on the Federal government was unprecedented to say the least similar to the time of Lincoln. The GOP has done NOTHING but undermine, lie, gaslight and obstruct him since day 1 making situations and issues infinitely worse so they can blame him. I look forward to the January 6th hearings aired in primetime in June to out all of these traitor scumbags who should be expelled from Congress.

You said it. Not me.

Yes, because supporting the POTUS, no matter who, is now a bad idea?

There is a difference between showing support and blindly following a person no matter his flaws. The GOP should learn that. If Trump runs again, Biden will get my vote. If someone sane who represents me runs (fiscally responsible, not an asshat, not trying to enrich himself and family, not trying to take away gay rights or abortion, understands foreign policy and the impacts it has domestically, not trying to make themselves Putin, amongst others) is the GOP candidate ill gladly punch that ticket.

I dont have much faith in voting R.
Biden can't remember the difference between his socks and his elbows but you would still vote for him? That shows your intelligence.

Reactions: NCHawk5
Out of context usage of something from 14 months ago. But you do you. Nice post here earlier on and then you go and do this again. 1 step forward and 2 steps back. What President Biden had to step into after the shit show of 2016-2020 and days after an attempted coup on the Federal government was unprecedented to say the least similar to the time of Lincoln. The GOP has done NOTHING but undermine, lie, gaslight and obstruct him since day 1 making situations and issues infinitely worse so they can blame him. I look forward to the January 6th hearings aired in primetime in June to out all of these traitor scumbags who should be expelled from Congress.
14 months ago? You said he was the best since Lincoln based on 4 months in office? Yikes. And you think the MAGAS are crazy bootlickers

Yes, because supporting the POTUS, no matter who, is now a bad idea?

There is a difference between showing support and blindly following a person no matter his flaws. The GOP should learn that. If Trump runs again, Biden will get my vote. If someone sane who represents me runs (fiscally responsible, not an asshat, not trying to enrich himself and family, not trying to take away gay rights or abortion, understands foreign policy and the impacts it has domestically, not trying to make themselves Putin, amongst others) is the GOP candidate ill gladly punch that ticket.

I dont have much faith in voting R.
This is exactly how I feel.

Biden can't remember the difference between his socks and his elbows but you would still vote for him? That shows your intelligence.
At least he understand the difference between truth and fantasy……something his predecessor could never so. If the two ran against each other again…..damn straight I would bore for Joe.

At least he understand the difference between truth and fantasy……something his predecessor could never so. If the two ran against each other again…..damn straight I would bore for Joe.
What, in US life in terms of objective averages or medians, would you say is better now than in May of 2017 or 2018 or 2019?

Last edited:
Reactions: kwik44 and ZumaHawk

Over a lying traitor, all day every day....I would've voted for my dog over Trump, mainly because I'm almost positive she's far smarter

Reactions: sob5
You would bore Joe? I don't even want to know what that involves.

I would love to see a list of Joes real and meaningful accomplishments that would garner him such a lofty approval rating. 39% seems high. Just wait until the average American household is up to their eyeballs in debt just trying to keep food on the table.
And exactly how is that the fault of Biden? Other than the timing… this shit has been 15 years in the making and it finally arrived. Stupid tax cuts, free money and not paying down the debt has a price tag associated with it…and that is the job of a recession, I suppose.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
And exactly how is that the fault of Biden? Other than the timing… this shit has been 15 years in the making and it finally arrived. Stupid tax cuts, free money and not paying down the debt has a price tag associated with it…and that is the job of a recession, I suppose.
Allow me to name of few things he to contribute to our record inflation. Spending, spending spending. Roadblocks to domestic drilling.

Allow me to name of few things he to contribute to our record inflation. Spending, spending spending. Roadblocks to domestic drilling.
Drilling is a minuscule factor in oil costs at this time…spending was a mistake in that too many undeserving got money buy understand it was BIPARTISAN spending, and Republicans (governors, like Iowa) certainly took the money… and even misspent it (like Kim)…but Joe did nothing more than what was started by the previous administration. The supply chain issues are not ours as much as they are Red China and Taiwan’s…until Asia gets their mess straightened up, supply challenges will be with us….Count on supply issues for the next 18 months, minimal.. it’s a mess out there but much better than they were 6 months ago but they won’t get better until Asia straightens up.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Drilling is a minuscule factor in oil costs at this time…spending was a mistake in that too many undeserving got money buy understand it was BIPARTISAN spending, and Republicans (governors, like Iowa) certainly took the money… and even misspent it (like Kim)…but Joe did nothing more than what was started by the previous administration. The supply chain issues are not ours as much as they are Red China and Taiwan’s…until Asia gets their mess straightened up, supply challenges will be with us….Count on supply issues for the next 18 months, minimal.. it’s a mess out there but much better than they were 6 months ago but they won’t get better until Asia straightens up.
2 weeks to slow the spread

What is better now than 6 months ago? (And where in particular are you referring to?)

What is better now than 6 months ago? (And where in particular are you referring to?)
The shipping time from Asia to US has been cut in half but it is still about twice as long as it needs to be…but the problems are centered primarily in Asia at this point in time abs will not improve until Asia figures it out..
According to my source, China is a complete mess and Xi is fighting for his political life right now. China/Xi has handled the whole Covid thing miserably, their vaccination program although running 80+% is an abject failure because their vaccines are of such poor quality, China is in the middle of another Covid outbreak and their “quarantine” protocols make no sense at all. Abs sadly, China controls much of the international commerce….plus India is a mess and further complicates the supply chain. According to “my source” the US has pretty much done all it can do to unstick the supply chain, short of bringing stuff home to America to make it here… which is awhile ‘mother can or worms…… like where are the workers going to come from? Our lack of immigration policy has bitten us in our collective labor ass, according to him.

Reactions: sob5
Short memories are sooooo convenient aren’t they, dog? Especially when it come quoting the Orange Messiah.

whoop-there-it-is-whoop.gif

The shipping time from Asia to US has been cut in half but it is still about twice as long as it needs to be…but the problems are centered primarily in Asia at this point in time abs will not improve until Asia figures it out..
According to my source, China is a complete mess and Xi is fighting for his political life right now. China/Xi has handled the whole Covid thing miserably, their vaccination program although running 80+% is an abject failure because their vaccines are of such poor quality, China is in the middle of another Covid outbreak and their “quarantine” protocols make no sense at all. Abs sadly, China controls much of the international commerce….plus India is a mess and further complicates the supply chain. According to “my source” the US has pretty much done all it can do to unstick the supply chain, short of bringing stuff home to America to make it here… which is awhile ‘mother can or worms…… like where are the workers going to come from? Our lack of immigration policy has bitten us in our collective labor ass, according to him.
So I'll ask again - what's better now vs 6 months ago?

Who is saying that?

FDR was the best President ever……you can rank Lincoln and Washington after him……now if your looking and “best President ever” list from the bottom up….Trump will be real close to the top with Harding and Buchanan…..
Trump and FDR were a lot alike. Except FDR put Americans in cages and the other guy did it with Mexicans.

The
So I'll ask again - what's better now vs 6 months ago?
supply chain delays have been reduced considerably. Still formidable but better. Putin has been challenged because of Biden and his efforts to reunite NATO...in fact NATO has been strengthened considerably over the last couple of months. Biden’s “global strategy” seems to be building some momentum with traditional US allies. Biden has seemingly halted the negTive foreign strategy implemented by Trump and his wrecking crew.

The

supply chain delays have been reduced considerably. Still formidable but better. Putin has been challenged because of Biden and his efforts to reunite NATO...in fact NATO has been strengthened considerably over the last couple of months. Biden’s “global strategy” seems to be building some momentum with traditional US allies. Biden has seemingly halted the negTive foreign strategy implemented by Trump and his wrecking crew.
Supply chain delays for what? What can I get now that I couldn't regularly get 6 months ago? I'm looking for specifics, not broad baseless generalities.

So would you conclude that being a garbage collector is a job no one wants?
Absolutely not. garbage guys are like truck drivers. Probably be surprised how much

And most years, I’d say that same thing for the President of the United States. Always starts out with a handful and gets whittled down to 2 or 3.

Z

November will be a Tsunami.
Tsunami of Cargo ships unloading product we’ve been waiting on for weeks, and in some cases, months? I hope the shit gets here sooner than that. Cause every time this salesman thinks we are getting back to normal. My order fulfillment numbers fall off the end of the table! Used to be 94-96%, now I’m just a schmuck that gets 80-85% of what he’s selling sent out. I figure, at best, I’ve taken an 9-16% cut in pay just because of supply chain issues alone!

that’s significant when you sell as much trinkets and trash as I do! Right @SPOONER?

Z

• Haha
Reactions: SPOONER
I am not the one bitching about it......it is what it is.....and better than it was. It won't be back to pre-Covid for many, many months...and the reason now lies mostly overseas and not with the US ....
You're the one claiming its better, so im asking specifically, what is better? Give me products and data - you made the claim, so back it up.

I realize some things are inherited, and some are out of his control to a degree. Biden owns the following 100%:
1) Crippling our domestic energy production
2) Chaos at the Southern Border
3) Tragic withdraw from Afganistan with the unforgivable loss of US lives
4) Continued the massive Over spending on Covid "Stimulus" pouring gas on inflation fires.
5) Emboldening our Enemies through weakness and general ineptitude

I was asking for a list of his accomplishments, not excuses. I'll wait:

ADVERTISEMENT