ADVERTISEMENT

3rd party option

Oh I dunno......I believe you really would vote for Manson if he were a democrat.
Only if he got rid of Helter Skelter. Without that, he's just a persuasive musician. I think a good fit for us. But again, can't be trying to start any race wars

Gary Johnson was a clear best candidate for the job in 2016, so I voted for him as the Republicans and Democrats put up terrible options. The Republicans and Democrats have again put up terrible options. I'm sitting this one out because, in addition to the "throwing away your vote" thing, I see no third party candidate who is clearly a good choice. If you gave me the choice of Trump, Biden, or a random third party candidate, I would take the random third party candidate.

If I have to explain to you why voting for anybody but Biden is risking our democracy, then maybe you should sit this election out.
I would ask you to explain, but judging by your prior posts you’ll just make up a bunch of crap and call it fact then run and hide when people show you you’re lying.

You do realize that Hillary was the last nomination, right?
It's not just "understood" by everyone that she's the vile POS Rush duped everyone into thinking she was. She's just a politician. She would have been a mediocre or decent POTUS and not a disaster.

Reactions: cigaretteman
It's not just "understood" by everyone that she's the vile POS Rush duped everyone into thinking she was. She's just a politician. She would have been a mediocre or decent POTUS and not a disaster.

She absolutely was/is a vile POS. I do agree that she would not have been a complete disaster like Trump because she allows "politics" and advisors to somewhat restrain her, unlike Trump.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't totally agree. The 40% in the 3rd group and the 20% in the 4th group are up for grabs. This is 60% who can be easily swayed.

I also the the first 2 groups could be swayed if some of the core beliefs match up.

Those woh don't vote (the 40%) aren't up for grabs. They're non-voters.

And I already said the final 20% is up for grabs. It's just that they're overwhelmed by the witless sycophants in the first two groups who aren't up for grabs. Still, it's the final 20% that are the only one's that really count as it relates to the outcome.

Last edited:
The problem with the 3rd parties typically is not their candidates (granted, some are better than others just as some major party candidates are worse than others, so that's not a blanket statement). Rather, the bigger problem is the witless sycophants.

As I've posted previously, eligible voters are roughly broken down as follows:

20% who would vote for Charles Manson if he were the R nominee
20% who would vote for Charles Manson if he were the D nominee.
40% who won't vote no matter who the R's or D's nominate.
20% who aren't aligned with a party, and are responsible for actually choosing the winner.

What that means is that if even 75% of that final group were to rally around a single candidate other than one of the Manson conjoined twins, that candidate would still only get around 24% of the vote, and each of the conjoined twins would get around 36% (give or take a bit). But it would still be that final 5% that chose the winner, which could only be a Manson twin.

I'd like to hear more about these Manson twins and their policy priorities.

Those woh don't vote (the 40%) aren't up for grabs. They're non-voters.

And I already said the final 20% is up for grabs. It's just that they're overwhelmed by the witless sycophants who aren't up for grabs. Still, it's te final 20% that are the only one's that really cout as it relates to the outcome.

This word, where did you learn it?

Voting for a 3rd party candidate is always a wasted vote. No argument dispels this.
The only wasted vote is not voting.

Having said that, I likely won't vote this year. I despise both candidates, so I'd rather leave it to chance rather than vote for Biden or trump.

Gary Johnson was a clear best candidate for the job in 2016, so I voted for him as the Republicans and Democrats put up terrible options. The Republicans and Democrats have again put up terrible options. I'm sitting this one out because, in addition to the "throwing away your vote" thing, I see no third party candidate who is clearly a good choice. If you gave me the choice of Trump, Biden, or a random third party candidate, I would take the random third party candidate.
Would you rather have another 4 years of Trump or 4 years of Biden? Or do you really have no preference?

I used to think it was the cool thing to do to reject both parties. At the end of the day, it’s just a vote for the incumbent. Maybe some people are fine with that.

Trump and Putin both have been targeting people like you to convince you not to vote. I see it’s working.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
She absolutely was/is a vile POS. I do agree that she would not have been a complete disaster like Trump because she allows "politics" and advisors to somewhat restrain her, unlike Trump.
Please explain why you hate her so much.

Trump and Putin both have been targeting people like you to convince you not to vote. I see it’s working.

The final straw was when a case of Stoli showed up at my house. I'll get drunk instead of vote. That Putin is pure genius.

Biden isn't evil. There's only one evil in this election. Vote against it.

Evil? No. Corrupt? You tell me. The man has been in DC over 19% of the length of time the U.S. has been a country.

You don’t spend that much time in DC without being corrupt.

But you are correct that the other guy IS EVIL. So this is a no brainer vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT