ADVERTISEMENT

#24 Ranked 2021 Class After Deavin Hilson & OL Michael Myslinski COMMIT.

ZUaRn8ht

July 3, 2020

FREE RIVALS Story:

Which 10 programs are recruiting O-line best in 2021?

1. Ohio State
2. Michigan
3. Clemson
4. Georgia
5. Nebraska
6. Miami
7. Notre Dame
8. Oregon
9. Texas A&M

10. IOWA
The Hawkeyes always do well along the offensive line, and with David Davidkov, Connor Colby and Gennings Dunker, they have a good core. And Beau Stephens could be one of the true sleepers in the 2021 class.

ODDS AND ENDS

Wisconsin just missed the cut and has two excellent four-stars in JP Benzschawel and Riley Malhman

LINK to FULL STORY: https://iowa.rivals.com/news/which-10-programs-are-recruiting-o-line-best-in-2021-

. ...

Reactions: NevadaHawk
July 3, 2020

FREE RIVALS Story:

Which 10 programs are recruiting O-line best in 2021?

1. Ohio State
2. Michigan
3. Clemson
4. Georgia
5. Nebraska
6. Miami
7. Notre Dame
8. Oregon
9. Texas A&M

10. IOWA
The Hawkeyes always do well along the offensive line, and with David Davidkov, Connor Colby and Gennings Dunker, they have a good core. And Beau Stephens could be one of the true sleepers in the 2021 class.

ODDS AND ENDS
Wisconsin just missed the cut and has two excellent four-stars in JP Benzschawel and Riley Malhman

LINK to FULL STORY: https://iowa.rivals.com/news/which-10-programs-are-recruiting-o-line-best-in-2021-
. ...

how is Nebraska 5? They have 3 guys and 2 are 3*. Both Iowa and wisky have multiple 4* guys.

From the story:

5. NEBRASKA
Massive linemen Teddy Prochazka, Henry Lutovsky and Branson Yager
all have excellent upside, and this could be a huge OL in a few years.

Note: According to Rivals, Teddy is a 4 star, Henry is a 3 star, and Branson is a 3 star

From someone I know who coaches HS and gone against Lutovsky I asked why Iowa hasn’t offered. He says he has potential with size etc but he lacks that mean streak drive. He can get away against Iowa Hs competition but needs improve his physicality. He compared him to doering and Blake Larson who feels he has same issue with those guys had in college and not seeing the field. He said mt pleasant has a another lineman who will probably play at a lower level who he thinks was more effective and impressive when they played last year on D. But doesn’t have size for big time college ball.

Last edited:
OL Michael Myslinski is visiting Iowa City on his own on Thursday, July 9th

Michael has 26 offers, including:

Iowa
Illinois
Michigan State
Maryland
Florida State
Texas
Oregon
Louisville
Missouri
Arkansas
Duke

Last edited:
Rivals really needs to step up their recruiting game. 247 leaves them in the dust.
That's a massive understatement.

We've read statements on this forum that Rivals bases their evaluations and star rankings on which recruits PAY to attend their camps.

Reactions: Frosty7130
Nice Story/update on Michael Myslinski.

His decision should be coming in 2-3 weeks (based on the tweet that follows).

Some excerpts:

...Iowa, where the reputation for sending offensive linemen to the NFL has stood out from the outset.

“I liked Iowa a lot. I met with (offensive lineman) Connor Colby, he’s committed, so we walked around the campus. It’s a nice quant city, walked around, it was good though. Got to meet him and talk for a while, get to know each other. We’ve been communicating over Twitter and stuff and we just talked ever since Iowa offered me. I just kind of got to know him better from the recruiting world and he’s from Cedar Rapids, so it’s about 20 minutes away from me.”

Direct link to the FULL Sports Illustrated Story:
https://www.si.com/college/maryland/recruiting/michael-myslinski-enters-decision-mode-2021

Related Tweet:

Last edited:
It's been reported, and I quote, that both Kirk and Brian Ferentz are working this one [Gunnar Helm] hard.

Adam covers Iowa for Sports Illustrated.

Do you like what you read here? No wonder KF and BF want Helm.

Is anyone else feeling a little uneasy on how long Michael Myslinsk is taking to decide? I don’t blame the kid as it’s his next 4 o 5 years of his life is going to be mainly spent.

A couple points:
* As you can see in this thread, he wanted to visit the campuses/schools he is interested in. That takes a LOT of time.

* See 2 posts above; he is now going to process all the info he has gathered and should be making a decision in a couple weeks.

He is being smart about this. It is a big decision and he simply wants to get it right.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Myslinski is an absolute beast. I am not a recruiter, but his film and offer list would make him look like a 4*. Damn that kid gets off the ball and attacks.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT