ADVERTISEMENT

4 University of Idaho students murdered.

What's the consensus, do we think this is some sort of vandetta? Or is this some sicko who planned it out as more of a random murder who might do it again?

What's the consensus, do we think this is some sort of vandetta? Or is this some sicko who planned it out as more of a random murder who might do it again?
Peeps on Twitter (fwiw) suggesting a victim’s mother was involved in some drug stuff and suggest maybe cartel related. I have no clue just throwing that out there.

Reactions: Fijimn
Wow if true

I watched YT videos about this case all day the Saturday and Sunday of the college conference championship weekend. Most of the true crime videos are just out loud brainstorming, to the extent they are capable, and then running wild with whatever they dream up.

It is true that the one girl's mother was arrested a few days after the murder. I saw some videos speculating about the murder being connected to the mom's drug activity but none of those had any foundation in fact aside from the mother being in jail in another county.

Reactions: CeeTeeHawk1
I'd like to know a little bit more about this neighbor Inan Harsh. He either lied to the police, or is a publicity whore. Makes a possible suspect

He is going out of his way to make himself a suspect. Likely he is just a fool who is desperate for attention.

Idaho Statesman reporter clarifies details in Idaho murder | Banfield

Former CIA and FBI lady comments of a variety of questions....she's sharp

Death row inmate speculates that Idaho killer "was inside the house" | NewsNation Prime

New video from earlier in the night shows the two girls walking with someone who very much looks like Hoodie Guy

Last edited:
This person is a family member of one of the investigators and decided to share what he had heard after seeing the father of one of the girls continually ask for more details to be released.

IDAHO| Must hear: Family Member speaks out| law enforcement

The last gal to be killed woke up and screamed. It potentially saved the other two surviving roommates. They have three witnesses putting the scream at a certain time and the white car was seen going past the gas station a short time later. If this guy is to be believed they know when it happened but have no suspect.

New video from earlier in the night shows the two girls walking with someone who very much looks like Hoodie Guy

I'm thinking hoodie guy is an innocent bystander who happened to be leaving the bar at the same time as the girls. It looks like they were talkin to him while they walked to the food truck and maybe he felt like he might have a chance with some drunk chicks. But it didn't happen and when they got their food they left, he walked off the other direction. I don't see that turning into a motive for a quadruple murder.

My question is why are the not releasing info about this case. Autopsy results? Any info that might be relevant to finding this monster? The 911 call??

Reactions: GOHOX69
The last gal to be killed woke up and screamed. It potentially saved the other two surviving roommates. They have three witnesses putting the scream at a certain time and the white car was seen going past the gas station a short time later. If this guy is to be believed they know when it happened but have no suspect.

Yes, according to the alleged family member of an investigator, three different neighbors told police that they heard a scream. A camera nearby captured a scream at 3:38 am. The white car was seen passing the gas station with the A&W at a high rate of speed at 3:41.

I'm thinking hoodie guy is an innocent bystander who happened to be leaving the bar at the same time as the girls. It looks like they were talkin to him while they walked to the food truck and maybe he felt like he might have a chance with some drunk chicks. But it didn't happen and when they got their food they left, he walked off the other direction. I don't see that turning into a motive for a quadruple murder.
Yeah, hoodie guy looks to be innocent. I initially thought he could be the guy after seeing the strange food truck footage, but he supposedly drove several hours to a family home/cabin immediately following that footage. Police must have his cellphone history of cell towers that he was picking up along the way and times.

Last edited:
Reactions: JupiterHawk
Seeing reports that authorities have found the white car damaged and abandoned in Oregon .

The surviving roommates didn’t call police until noon the next day. Did they sleep through a scream that could be heard from a half mile away? It’s possible especially if drunk and passed out.

Maybe the scream was actually tires squealing out?

Reactions: McLovin32
Still following this case as it interests me. The cops/detectives are getting hammered for being incompetent. They have to know more than they lead on.

There is an interesting Facebook group on this case. Lots of posts and theories but everyone seems to go back to the ex bf. Interesting reading everyone’s theories but none that I have read actually seem plausible

Reactions: ericram
Still following this case as it interests me. The cops/detectives are getting hammered for being incompetent. They have to know more than they lead on.

I'll go through my YT history and find the two videos with a retired FBI agent. In short for now - they have tripled the number of FBI agents - from 24 to 46 to now around 70 gun carrying agents. This is in addition to the many many analysts, lab personnel and support staff. She also made clear that this fairly quickly became an FBI led investigation.

The retired agent also spoke about the car. She said they had noticed a pattern with this car, that it had been seen on more than one camera and more than one day. She said they had collected video from businesses in a town 30 miles to the east looking for video on the car.

Reactions: ericram
ADVERTISEMENT