ADVERTISEMENT

4 University of Idaho students murdered.

It's possible you had OP on ignore. I know I should.

It's possible you had OP on ignore. I know I should.

Yeah, that's why I couldn't find it.

Idowa? Ohido? Iowado?
ohio.folded.standard_1000x.jpg

Approximately half of the students have not returned for classes, preferring to take classes online.
No weapon has been found and no person of interest despite a massive amount of resources being deployed to this case.
https://apnews.com/article/moscow-i...e&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_07
Looked at the inside of the house on Zillow to get a feel for the layout.

I'm convinced the killer was already in the house waiting for them possibly hiding in the spare empty bedroom and had been in the house before.

Anyone else find it weird that no reward has been issued? The police know who it is and are building a case?

Reactions: Theyset.theStage

I'm convinced the killer was already in the house waiting for them possibly hiding in the spare empty bedroom and had been in the house before.

Anyone else find it weird that no reward has been issued? The police know who it is and are building a case?
You don’t sound like the killer, at all.

At this point I do believe the police know more than they’ve been advised to say.

Sounds like it was a bit of a party house. I'm guessing it was some random crazy ass who had maybe been in the house before for a party.

You seem intrigued by this case. Have you got any theories or WAGs?
No, but it was a terrible crime that has a lot of intriguing angles. I do not think the locals or the state cops have a handle on things.

Video from a nearby food truck not long before the murders

Zoomed in Food Truck Video Madison & Kaylee | things I noticed Idaho Quadruple murders

Found on Reddit

url in case the Reddit embed doesn't work

https://www.reddit(dot)com/r/idahomurders/comments/zb9mia/hear_me_out_hood_guy/

No idea if involved but is a little suspect. He hangs there, but not with them. Doesn’t order. Talks to a guy, so isn’t exactly hiding. But, they leave… and then h walks off and disappears around a corner. I’d guess locals seeing this would be able to identify who he is and that Police would have already spoke to him and been tracking him.

No idea if involved but is a little suspect. He hangs there, but not with them. Doesn’t order. Talks to a guy, so isn’t exactly hiding. But, they leave… and then h walks off and disappears around a corner. I’d guess locals seeing this would be able to identify who he is and that Police would have already spoke to him and been tracking him.

His behavior in that video is very odd.

Last edited:
Hoodie guy

"Idaho State Police tells KTVB that the man in a dark jacket and light hoodie in the video has been identified and has been interviewed as part of the routine investigation.

"This is a standard action," ISP said.

The man arrives when Mogen and GonCalves arrive, waits several feet behind them while they order their food, walks with them and stands right next to them as they wait for their food and is seen speaking to other people. He then leaves when the two girls leave, going in a different direction. ISP says he is not a suspect or person of interest at this time, but police still do not have a suspect in general."

I don’t get it. It looks like the bars let about and people getting snacks. It is a social thing, even if you don’t order, and it seemed like they all knew each other. Maybe he’s the guy but that didn’t seem weird. With that said, I skimmed it and did not study in detail.

Reactions: shoot_the_three
I don’t get it. It looks like the bars let about and people getting snacks. It is a social thing, even if you don’t order, and it seemed like they all knew each other. Maybe he’s the guy but that didn’t seem weird. With that said, I skimmed it and did not study in detail.
He seemed odd in that he wasn’t ordering food or talking to the girls but seemed to arrive when they did, hovered nearby the entire time, and then left when they did.

I don’t get it. It looks like the bars let about and people getting snacks. It is a social thing, even if you don’t order. Maybe he’s the guy but that didn’t seem weird. With that said, I skimmed t right it and did not study in detail.

He arrived at the same time, though not with them. He never ordered food. He left right after they did after pointing at them several times. The girls were aware of him and moved away from him but never looked directly at him. One of the girls takes the oddest selfie ever in order to capture hoodie guy in the photo standing behind her. None of this makes him the murderer but he sets off more than a few red flags.

Bars look like they are out and they are drunk getting food. But, this guy is just kind of standing near them. Doesn’t talk to them or order food. Then after a few minutes starts talking to a guy. They eventually leave and when it’s pointed out he looks at them walk off… then when the guy he’s talking goes the window for his stuff the dude walks down the sidewalk and around the corner. Could be harmless. Could also be something.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Bars look like they are out and they are drunk getting food. But, this guy is just kind of standing near them. Doesn’t talk to them or order food. Then after a few minutes starts talking to a guy. They eventually leave and when it’s pointed out he looks at them walk off… then when the guy he’s talking goes the window for his stuff the dude walks down the sidewalk and around the corner. Could be harmless. Could also be something.

He is not a suspect.

Video from a nearby food truck not long before the murders

Zoomed in Food Truck Video Madison & Kaylee | things I noticed Idaho Quadruple murders

Found on Reddit

url in case the Reddit embed doesn't work

https://www.reddit(dot)com/r/idahomurders/comments/zb9mia/hear_me_out_hood_guy/
This is why the internet is good and bad. We get the video, and hoodie guy is a little weird, but the commentator really puts a lot out there, including stuff related to her life. I get it, dudes are creepy in public to young women.

Police probably have more info than they are letting on, possibly have a suspect but not enough for the prosecutor yet. So they are waiting for suspect to do or say something to incriminate themselves.

Reactions: goldmom
Police probably have more info than they are letting on, possibly have a suspect but not enough for the prosecutor yet. So they are waiting for suspect to do or say something to incriminate themselves.
Like kill 4 more people? Nah, if they have something actionable, or that protects the community they'd come forward with it.

Like kill 4 more people? Nah, if they have something actionable, or that protects the community they'd come forward with it.
If they have a suspect but minimal evidence; they can put a tail on the guy and simply intervene if he steps out of his vehicle at 3am with his knife in hand before killing another four people, dipshit.

Kaylee Goncalves' injuries 'significantly more brutal' | NewsNation Special Report

Idaho stabbing victim’s injuries ‘significantly more brutal’ | NewsNation Special Report

• Sad
Reactions: GOHOX69
Brian Entin NewsNation special last night

Idaho Murder Mystery: An in-depth look at murders of 4 students | Special Report

I’d say it looks like a normal food truck gathering and him standing behind them was coincidental.

But the Irish goodbye when that fat guy he was talking to turned to get his food, immediately after the girls departed makes the whole encounter a lot more suspicious.

You don’t sound like the killer, at all.

40032c_lg.jpeg

Reactions: mnole03
ADVERTISEMENT