ADVERTISEMENT

4 University of Idaho students murdered.

I saw the food truck video and feel terribly for the victims. One girl seems staggeringly drunk. It's obvious that she might have been passed out during the attack. What's with the creepy hooded idiot? Cops know him? Regardless, om shanti (peace) to the victims. Gone too soon.

40032c_lg.jpeg
Free like OJ all day.

It was floated by the police today that Goncalves had a stalker, but this does not seem like a stalker thing. 1 person, maybe, but not going into a house and killing four people.
Also reported today was that some initial forensic tests will start to come back tomorrow, so maybe if there is a DNA profile out there, and one of the kids caught some skin under a fingernail, or there was blood from the attacker, then something might move on the case as long as the killer's DNA is on file.

I'm still amazed one person could physically overwhelm and stab 4 even if they were sleeping. And that no one heard a damn thing. Bizarre.

And if it were a stranger or intruder, why didn't the dog start barking, even if in the next room? They can smell and sense movement.

I'm still amazed one person could physically overwhelm and stab 4 even if they were sleeping. And that no one heard a damn thing. Bizarre.

And if it were a stranger or intruder, why didn't the dog start barking, even if in the next room? They can smell and sense movement.
I think it was a two story apartment/condo, and my guess is several of them were intoxicated. We'll find out more eventually as to where the bodies were found.
Not to be too dark in a thread about murder, but if you recall the Lucas80 book review about The Man From The Train, that guy killed whole families inside a house with an ax, and quite often he killed them all as they slept.

Reactions: GOHOX69

Look at how many people Ted Bundy got to in the Chi Omega house at FSU.

I saw a report that said that they believe the killer entered from the rear glass sliding door. On that floor in a room was where the girl and her boyfriend were killed. Then upstairs was where the two girls were killed… both in one room as the other room was either empty of in the process of being packed up. The two girls who lived were asleep in the lower level. And, sounds like there was one more roommate who wasn’t there that night too. Apparently all or most of the bedrooms had a keypad lock on the doors to keep the rooms private and secure. If true that adds another element cuz did the killer know the code or did they not use the locks? Also, sounds like the two girls in lower level couldn’t get one of the dead parties to answer their locked bedroom door and that’s when they called the police for help.

I saw a report that said that they believe the killer entered from the rear glass sliding door. On that floor in a room was where the girl and her boyfriend were killed. Then upstairs was where the two girls were killed… both in one room as the other room was either empty of in the process of being packed up. The two girls who lived were asleep in the lower level. And, sounds like there was one more roommate who wasn’t there that night too. Apparently all or most of the bedrooms had a keypad lock on the doors to keep the rooms private and secure. If true that adds another element cuz did the killer know the code or did they not use the locks? Also, sounds like the two girls in lower level couldn’t get one of the dead parties to answer their locked bedroom door and that’s when they called the police for help.

The keypad locks were there prior long before the students lived there. The locks were redone with simple locks when the students lived there. It's somewhere on YouTube or on a TV show

Two retired NYPD detectives and A Banfield talk about Hoodie Guy and was he ruled out too quickly

Reactions: VodkaSam
Whoa... dude left the country???

That's the rumor mostly from true crime community. The claim is that his parents are doctors working in Africa or some other remote place. When I typed in "hoodie guy left the country," on Google just now, it auto-filled.

Reactions: VodkaSam
That's the rumor mostly from true crime community. The claim is that his parents are doctors working in Africa or some other remote place. When I typed in "hoodie guy left the country," on Google just now, it auto-filled.

Out of curiosity I just looked and finals week is next week, so for a kid to leave before finals is very suspect.

His alibi was he left for his family’s cabin 5 hours away. Who drives over night after going out? Assuming he had been drinking…for me he is suspect # 1.

They are asking for everyone with a camera in a one sq mile area to bring their camera footage to the police

Idaho Killings: Police focus search on new area, five hour gap | Morning in America

This guy had a matching MEDIA hat and t-shirt in a previous video that I watched for about 30 seconds. In this video he's wearing Iowa State gear while he randomly speculates.

Jack Showalter! AFRICA. Moscow Idaho

• Wow
Some interesting stuff here about the advances in technology that are available but still likely a long shot. Also comment at the end about local police appearing not to understand some basics like checking the wifi at the house.

Could cellphone tower info lead to Idaho killer? | Banfield

Last edited:
Jack S getting his names dragged through the mud. Doesn’t sound like an upstanding citizen but if he did t commit these murders all “true crime” wanna be detectives need to stop

Fox News Now - Idaho student murders NEW UPDATE: Police search for white Hyundai Elantra near murder scene

CBS 2 Spokane - Moscow Police releases more information on University of Idaho murders and other top stories at 4 p.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenacious E
There was a police call for service to the band field, which is only a few hundred yards from the murder house, at 3 am. There are 20 minutes of police body cam footage and a car can be seen driving in the area of the house. At certain points you can clearly see headlights of a car either pull out of the driveway, or down the hill on the small road next to the house, and make a left turn and disappear.

Screenshot

UplZwCK.png

Last edited:
Here is a much shorter video discussing the band field police bodycam. The YT host appears to be incorrect about it being the result of a 911 call. The police log, shown in the video, says than an officer requested a case number. That likely means that the officer saw these students, either walking or standing in a group on the band field, and stopped them.

Body cam footage from separate 911 Call released same night

Here is a much shorter video discussing the band field police bodycam. The YT host appears to be incorrect about it being the result of a 911 call. The police log, shown in the video, says than an officer requested a case number. That likely means that the officer saw these students, either walking or standing in a group on the band field, and stopped them.

Body cam footage from separate 911 Call released same night

TC, you might solve the case :) I see you are vested in this. Kudos to you on your posts.

Exclusive: Brian Entin retraces possible route if Idaho killer was driving | Banfield

Brian Entin retraces possible route if Idaho killer walked | Banfield

Last edited:
Idaho police 'getting a lot of tips' following plea for help | Rush Hour

Idaho Student Murders: Police Searching for White Car Seen Near College Home

The front door of the house was wide open for hours in the morning following the murders. This has been reported for days by multiple national media outlets. The police chief, yesterday, said he was not aware of this despite it having been reported to officers.

These dill weeds are good at terrorizing college kids for underage drinking and apparently not much else.

I watched a podcast last week with the retired Houston homicide detective in this interview. He's sharp.

Idaho police chief appears 'overwhelmed': Retired detective | Banfield

Neighbor earlier posted that he never heard anything. This week he said that he thinks he might have heard a scream.

I'd like to know a little bit more about this neighbor Inan Harsh. He either lied to the police, or is a publicity whore. Makes a possible suspect

They have 8 hours of video from a gas station and spotted a similar white car. Asst mgr of a gas station went through hours of security video and saw the car drive by around the time of the murders.

Idaho Murders: NEW surveillance photo shows white car passing by night of killings

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT