ADVERTISEMENT

40 minutes

now saying shooter got in thru an unlocked door and was not confronted by a school resource officer

Check the video. There are at least a half dozen officers milling about in body armor with long guns

The small town force with a SWAT team?
Okay, I watched the video. Those police were strictly doing crowd control and maintaining crime scene integrity. Crime tape is already up.

do those parents have a right to answers? Yes. Do they have a right to be upset? Completely, yes.

do they have a right as an untrained public servant to enter a crime scene? No.

The shooting was likely over by this time!

I understand your point, but don’t make it something it isn’t

They were too busy pinning down parents who wanted to go in and save their children or getting their own kids out before responding.
So we want parents running into the school during this? That would be even more of a cluster **** and more dangerous for everyone. Give me a break!

Last edited:
Here with a premeditated agenda and opinion. Him and the rest of the sorority are going to push whatever evidence they can find to support that agenda/opinion.

They’ll dismiss any rebuttals as racists or incels. They will like each other’s hate-filled posts based on emotional rhetoric from the far left. They do this daily about everything. Truly as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning.
Bubbs is about as far from a liberal as you can get. I don't think your post makes the point you were trying to make.

Reactions: win4jj
No. We don’t. That’s the point. If I saw 8 cops go in there I’d sit there and wait and pray. But if I was there for 10 minutes and learned NO ONE had gone in yet, GTFO of the way or go get my kids.
What makes you think no one had gone in yet by the time this video was being taken? Serious question. Did I miss something in that video?

Reactions: BEAVERDALEHAWK
Okay, I watched the video. Those police were strictly doing crowd control and maintaining crime scene integrity. Crime tape is already up.

do those parents have a right to answers? Yes. Do they have a right to be upset? Completely, yes.

do they have a right as an untrained public servant to enter a crime scene? No.

The shooting was likely over by this time!

I understand your point, but don’t make it something it isn’t
I simply observed what was in the video which was directly opposite of what you stated.

You said that the police weren’t equipped to respond. In the video were a number of police with body armor and long guns.

You said that it was a small town police force who weren’t trained to respond. I posted evidence they had a SWAT unit.

Not once in my response to you did I suggest that parents should’ve run in. Nor have I chastised the police for waiting 40 minutes to enter the building The only time I referenced the 40 minute issue is to relay info that I have about where I work and how we wouldn't need 40 minutes to find a set of keys to a building.

More and more, our police act like a military organization, but when a situation arises in which a military approach is necessary, they suddenly act like police again. Sorry cops, you can’t have it both ways. You can’t approach every unusual traffic stop like you just pulled over an ISIS sleeper, then get a pass when an armed gunman is in a school. No. Either step in front of the bullets or give back the vests.
Come home alive seems to be the new motto. Above all else for some.

I simply observed what was in the video which was directly opposite of what you stated.

You said that the police weren’t equipped to respond. In the video were a number of police with body armor and long guns.

You said that it was a small town police force who weren’t trained to respond. I posted evidence they had a SWAT unit.

Not once in my response to you did I suggest that parents should’ve run in. Nor have I chastised the police for waiting 40 minutes to enter the building The only time I referenced the 40 minute issue is to relay info that I have about where I work and how we wouldn't need 40 minutes to find a set of keys to a building.
I didn’t say they weren’t equipped, I simply asked if the first on the scene were sufficiently able to go against the firepower they were facing.

I didn’t say the small town force wasn’t trained. I only pointed out that it was a small town force and questioned their level of training.

I understand your thoughts and I get that you are invested in this…but don’t try and change why I said

Since I’m in the car….A LOT, I’ve got news on since Tuesday afternoon. They just had an interview with a city official who was at the school 22 minutes after the text messages went out that there was an active shooter. (I believe he was an elected city official that grew up in Uvalde, missed that part).

Anyway….22 minutes after the first text. The shooting was over. He said the biggest problem they had was controlling the parents at that point, understandably so. He was helping law enforcement control the growing crowd, who just wanted to get to their children, again, understandable. He heard no gun fire. He saw many, many LEO going in and out of the building, both sides, and many more assisti g in the evacuation of all children and adults who were In The building that they could get out. He did not know when the gunman was neutralized.

so…..the video does not mean law enforcement t wasn’t going in, it means exactly what I posted earlier, which was exactly what this person just interviewed confirmed.

Since I’m in the car….A LOT, I’ve got news on since Tuesday afternoon. They just had an interview with a city official who was at the school 22 minutes after the text messages went out that there was an active shooter. (I believe he was an elected city official that grew up in Uvalde, missed that part).

Anyway….22 minutes after the first text. The shooting was over. He said the biggest problem they had was controlling the parents at that point, understandably so. He was helping law enforcement control the growing crowd, who just wanted to get to their children, again, understandable. He heard no gun fire. He saw many, many LEO going in and out of the building, both sides, and many more assisti g in the evacuation of all children and adults who were In The building that they could get out. He did not know when the gunman was neutralized.

so…..the video does not mean law enforcement t wasn’t going in, it means exactly what I posted earlier, which was exactly what this person just interviewed confirmed.
So about 22 minutes in. Cornered and/or out of ammo. Would be a reasonable guess.

So about 22 minutes in. Cornered and/or out of ammo. Would be a reason guess.
Exactly, since he dropped his ammo bag going in. LEO couldn’t possibly know that since they already had two wounded and had taken fire.

now, when the shooting stopped, not sure why they waited, other than the inability to access that door….maybe a short hall, a recessed opening? IDk, just throwing thoughts out there

Or she's accurate
Maybe. Not saying there weren’t some things that could have been done better, but by the time (keep in mind it was a relatively short period of time) that the shooting g started and stopped, not sure any lives could have been saved.

The damage was already done. Sounds like they did a really good job of getting others out of harms way, not exactly knowing whether or not it was over or not

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Exactly, since he dropped his ammo bag going in. LEO couldn’t possibly know that since they already had two wounded and had taken fire.

now, when the shooting stopped, not sure why they waited, other than the inability to access that door….maybe a short hall, a recessed opening? IDk, just throwing thoughts out there
You're correct the silence on this is a real bad look. The reasons u gave shouldn't be a trade secret.

Obviously the entire story isn’t known yet, but it’s looking pretty disappointing and unacceptable in regard to the LEOs on the scene there.
Agree. From what I've been reading it doesn't look good for the cops on the scene. Appeared more concerned with crowd control than going in. Unless their kid was in there. Obviously there needs to be crowd control but if it's my kid in there somebody better be doing something. Now.

Reactions: tumorboy
Agree. From what I've been reading it doesn't look good for the cops on the scene. Appeared more concerned with crowd control than going in. Unless their kid was in there. Obviously there needs to be crowd control but if it's my kid in there somebody better be doing something. Now.
Worried about lawsuits? Checking with lawyers. It's all a mystery.

Maybe. Not saying there weren’t some things that could have been done better, but by the time (keep in mind it was a relatively short period of time) that the shooting g started and stopped, not sure any lives could have been saved.

The damage was already done. Sounds like they did a really good job of getting others out of harms way, not exactly knowing whether or not it was over or not

So much fail. If Abbott had any balls, he would dissolve that department and institute State control over the city. Of course, he’s probably busy attending another fundraiser.

A teacher was shielding her students. Every parent would have sacrificed themselves. Appears there were a bunch of cowards in uniforms.
It has been reported, many times, that there were over 80 line Forssman officials on the scene. How many carbs can you fit into a clown car? I see, white, six or seven in the video? Crowd control. That leaves over 70 to be evacuating students, faculty, and contain the crime scene.

Come on people!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT