ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa should probably move the TV people to the other end of the table so that they can see around him. It’s not as bad as Dakich, but every game they make a comment about him.

Regarding "theatrics," I thought the thread was going to be about NW coach collins pulling a Fran and needing 4 assistants to hold him back from tearing the refs to pieces. I'm all for fans being theatrical, as long as it isn't blocking my view.

Regarding "theatrics," I thought the thread was going to be about NW coach collins pulling a Fran and needing 4 assistants to hold him back from tearing the refs to pieces. I'm all for fans being theatrical, as long as it isn't blocking my view.
I'm a big Collins fan...class act. With my incredible lip reading skills...he was arguing he didn't say anything. In his case...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Is Gasser,” Dr. Feller”? They mentioned Connor talking to Dr. Feller while he was dribbling out the end of the game.
he such a mega fan, he finds ways to post and be on forum while being a MD etc etc
My dentist is like that. He says he checks rivals inbetween patients.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
ADVERTISEMENT