ADVERTISEMENT

35 Hawks on NFL Rosters. 6 Free Agents (Updated March 27)

FLLDB1KXoAQsurZ

I saw one mock draft that had Lindy to the Bengals. Not a fan of Cincy, but I think that would be awesome for him rather then to some perennial bottom dweller. They get him and a couple other Olinemen and they will be a force to reckon with.

Reactions: Franisdaman
I am seeing a lot of Mock drafts. 3 teams make up the lion’s share of predictions for where The Bomb is going: Philly, Baltimore and possibly Dallas.

if he lasts way to the end of round1, the Dolphins look to be in need of a center.

As far as Hitchens, he will most likely get a 1-year deal somewhere where there is a MLB vacancy, to prove himself.

I am seeing a lot of Mock drafts. 3 teams make up the lion’s share of predictions for where The Bomb is going: Philly, Baltimore and possibly Dallas.

if he lasts way to the end of round1, the Dolphins look to be in need of a center.

As far as Hitchens, he will most likely get a 1-year deal somewhere where there is a MLB vacancy, to prove himself.
Agree about Hitchens, he is too good. Another NFL team will sign him and he will make NFL money.

Linderbaum will sign a contract worth millions. Not bad for a U of Iowa boy. Not unusual either.

I can’t believe I see Ben Niemann on the UFA list. He does a lot of things for the Chiefs and costs them very little (relatively speaking).

I can’t believe I see Ben Niemann on the UFA list. He does a lot of things for the Chiefs and costs them very little (relatively speaking).

I still will never understand why one player (usually the QB) gets such a large piece of the salary cap

you would think the rest of the players in the NFLPA would want this fixed

I still will never understand why one player (usually the QB) gets such a large piece of the salary cap

you would think the rest of the players in the NFLPA would want this fixed
There are 1,696 active members on active NFL squads during the season. 1.9% of the members (starting qbs) receive a large chunk of the money.

There are 1,696 active members on active NFL squads during the season. 1.9% of the members (starting qbs) receive a large chunk of the money.

Yep.

Austin Blythe made less than $1M protecting Patrick Mahomes last year. Patrick earned $22,806,905 last year.

The pay gaps don't make sense to me. I am surprised the players are ok with it

ADVERTISEMENT