ADVERTISEMENT

***49ers Vs Packers Game thread***

The NFC championship game was played last weekend and my worst fears are coming to reality, 49ers rolling the Pack.

Halftime....49ers 27-0 over Packers.
Two turnovers by Aaron Rogers who
looks lost out on the field. He might
have lost his focus with all those TV
commercials he makes.

Bottom Line: Happy for George Kittle
making it to the Super Bowl.

Halftime....49ers 27-0 over Packers.
Two turnovers by Aaron Rogers who
looks lost out on the field. He might
have lost his focus with all those TV
commercials he makes.

Bottom Line: Happy for George Kittle
making it to the Super Bowl.

George Kittle is a tight end who played at
the University of Iowa.
He is valued both for his catching and
blocking ability.
His father also played at Iowa.
Bottom line: George Kiittle will be playing
in the Super Bowl. His team will defeat
the KC Chiefs
in that game.

Aaron Rodgers probably will end his career with one Super Bowl ring. I thought he would have had at least one more but I think he's running out of time.

Not so fast Fran. Think Aaron will eventually head to the west coast and play for a team to be named since he just bought that Malibu home with Danica. Can’t see Danica taking up residence in Green Bay.

George Kittle offensive pass interference turned into a defensive pass interference.

Iowa coaching?

Tom Brady is 42 years old and Aaron Rodgers
is 36 years old. Neither of them will be in
this year's Super Bowl. The aging process is
in full form for these two quarterbacks. They
are in the twilight of their career and their fans
will certainly remain loyal to them.

Tom Brady is 42 years old and Aaron Rodgers
is 36 years old. Neither of them will be in
this year's Super Bowl. The aging process is
in full form for these two quarterbacks. They
are in the twilight of their career and their fans
will certainly remain loyal to them.
Did you watch Rodgers yesterday? He was one of the few bright spots for GB. He had one INT plus a Hail Mary INT and got credited with a lost fumble (which was on the center) and still had 97.2 rating. He was 31-39 (80%) for 326 yards. This loss was on the defense, again. Over the last 3 NFCC games GB has given up 107 points.

Not so fast Fran. Think Aaron will eventually head to the west coast and play for a team to be named since he just bought that Malibu home with Danica. Can’t see Danica taking up residence in Green Bay.
Longtime Packer fan here. It seems to me that Rodgers has looked miserable for at least the last 3 years in GB. Given the age of their OL, lack of WRs, and defensive problems it's unlikely they will make it to another SB with him, so maybe it's time to trade him to a contender. I don't think he would even be upset.....

Reactions: LuteHawk
Did you watch Rodgers yesterday? He was one of the few bright spots for GB. He had one INT plus a Hail Mary INT and got credited with a lost fumble (which was on the center) and still had 97.2 rating. He was 31-39 (80%) for 326 yards. This loss was on the defense, again. Over the last 3 NFCC games GB has given up 107 points.

Exactly. Good God, switch QB's in the game and SF wins 50 to 7 instead of 37-20. Rodgers may never win another Super Bowl, but his failure to do so thus far is squarely on the failure of the Packers front office to put good teams around him and the dundering of McCarthy's regime. His last 3 trips to the NFC championship game, the Packers roster had no business being there and it showed up when they played on the road against a far superior team.

Rodgers is certainly not what he once was, but he can still play at a level higher than most other QB's. He's past the stage where he's out there just running around and making stuff happen.

Longtime Packer fan here. It seems to me that Rodgers has looked miserable for at least the last 3 years in GB. Given the age of their OL, lack of WRs, and defensive problems it's unlikely they will make it to another SB with him, so maybe it's time to trade him to a contender. I don't think he would even be upset.....
Agree. Ted Thompson waisted so many years because of his selfish ‘build within’ tactic and terrible drafts. The fact GB was in the NFCC with one drafted WR and three undrafted street free agents (Lazard, Kumerow, and Evins) is a testament to both Aaron’s. The defense looked improved this year, but last night was yet another example of a playoff game where defense couldn’t hold up their end.

I watched. He looked like a deer in the headlights in the first half when the game mattered. Yes, that was because his o-line couldn't block and his WRs couldn't get open, but he looked a lot worse than Kirk Cousins did against SF until the second half when the game was basically over and the 49ers went to run-out-the-clock mode. Packers are nothing special on offense and their defense got destroyed. Jimmy G. threw EIGHT passes the whole game and the Pack still got boat-raced. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT