ADVERTISEMENT

4th of July Bettendorf parade

What the hell is the size of that light green shirt? 6XL?

FW6OPC_XgAI-PUr

its not so much the water balloons as it is the **** Biden chants. It’s just a pure lack of decency and respect. Why do it?
Who cares? Freedom of speech and he’s the worst president of my lifetime. They’re not wrong and it’s hardly an unpopular opinion 🤷‍♂️. The only morons left supporting this administration would support Hitler if he was a democrat.

Rewrite history? I watched the damn thing on a livestream inside the police station. Unless Clayton Bigsby lit it on fire, your story is wrong.
That one was, I linked the wrong article. I tried to correct it before you saw the post. It was actually the people in the linked article who did the crime. The Boogaloo Boi was involved though.

While it is unclear what the particular politics of the individuals who were convicted of the crime were, it is clear they were incited by right wing "Boogaloo Boi", who in an unusual display of intelligence, let others do the illegal acts for him. Or at least he was able to not have any incriminating evidence against him.

You are so full of shit. Is he 1/8 black too. Smh
Smh X2. What, a bisexual man is unbelievable? Does that make you uncomfortable? Be honest. I bet if you had to sit through a night at the GT house, you’d lose your mind.

Says the guy who’s too chickenshit to admit that he gets banned repeatedly and keeps coming back under new screennames just to troll. Spare us the tough guy talk, flabby incel.
Oh, look! More incel use. The dumbest insult on the face of the earth. Especially coming from someone under 5’5 lmao. Oh, also, this is my first handle. Doubt you can say the same shorty.

Oh, also, this is my first handle. Doubt you can say the same shorty.
Literally no one believes this. Let me add “delusional” and “so full of shit it’s coming out of your ears” to the list of insults I have for you. Keep telling yourself I’m “under 5’5” (derp) if it makes you feel better about being such a fat slob you have to use a rascal scooter to get back and forth between the computer and toilet.

Literally no one believes this. Let me add “delusional” and “so full of shit it’s coming out of your ears” to the list of insults I have for you. Keep telling yourself I’m “under 5’5” (derp) if it makes you feel better about being such a fat slob you have to use a rascal scooter to get back and forth between the computer and toilet.
You’re such a pathetic individual and have put yourself in a position of:

1. Pretending that you’re some kind of rich guy while posting pics of an average as hell house with a botched remodeling job and unattached garage

2. Acting tough while also posting a picture of your wiry bitch ass

EAD FGY

You’re such a pathetic individual and have put yourself in a position of:

1. Pretending that you’re some kind of rich guy while posting pics of an average as hell house with a botched remodeling job and unattached garage

2. Acting tough while also posting a picture of your wiry bitch ass

EAD FGY
Admit you’re NCHawk5. Be brave for once. Amaze us all.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT