ADVERTISEMENT

4th of July Bettendorf parade

Admit you’re NCHAWK5. Be brave for once. Amaze us all.
I’m not. Unfortunately, I don’t think that guy is coming back. It’s really kind of a scam honestly, but it is what it is. 50%+ of non-paying Dems on the OT board are as bad or worse than him, but I guess that’s what happens when you rock the cradle: babies like you cry for papa 👴

Oh, look! More incel use. The dumbest insult on the face of the earth. Especially coming from someone under 5’5 lmao. Oh, also, this is my first handle. Doubt you can say the same shorty.
You know you can't lurk HORT without a handle like you can the free sports boards? You would have to be logged in on a handle to know so many folk's off topic posting history. Or on an active meth bender since this handle was registered 5/3/22.

Reactions: Tom Paris
You know you can't lurk HORT without a handle like you can the free sports boards? You would have to be logged in on a handle to know so many folk's off topic posting history. Or on an active meth bender since this handle was registered 5/3/22.
That’s simply false. Sorry, but maybe your IP address is flagged and/or you have impaired cognitive functions.

I'm gonna take the partial L on this. I just double checked on incognito and at some point in the last year or two it has switched that you can lurk HROT without registering. I know this change happened within the last 2 years because I could never lurk this board at work without logging in (which I didn't do at work).

• Love
Reactions: GroupThink
I'm gonna take the partial L on this. I just double checked on incognito and at some point in the last year or two it has switched that you can lurk HROT without registering. I know this change happened within the last 2 years because I could never lurk this board at work without logging in (which I didn't do at work).
GT doesn’t lie. GT is rarely wrong. GT 4 Lyfe

Reactions: ConvenientParking
You’re such a pathetic individual and have put yourself in a position of:

1. Pretending that you’re some kind of rich guy while posting pics of an average as hell house with a botched remodeling job and unattached garage

2. Acting tough while also posting a picture of your wiry bitch ass

EAD FGY
Flick isn't rich dude, his wife is.

• Love
Same people complaining here are just fine with someone throwing water in Steve Kings face.

Same people condoning this are against someone throwing water in Steve Kings face.
Sure. This really is your go to move, isn't it? Someone does something stupid, and you pull the "Well, someone else probably did it", card. Why is it so hard for you to just say something is wrong?

Reactions: sob5 and Tom Paris
its not so much the water balloons as it is the **** Biden chants. It’s just a pure lack of decency and respect. Why do it?
I rate this right up there with the gal at the gym who will say, "I don't give AF, I'll tell anyone to their face"...
Sure, but do you have to tell anyone all of your opinions? Why can't you just exercise in peace? Why in America can't people act decently in public anymore?

Last edited:
I rate this right up there with the gal that at the gym who will say, "I don't give AF, I'll tell anyone to their face"...
Sure, but do you have to tell anyone all of your opinions? Why can't you just exercise in peace? Why in America can't people act decently in public anymore?
Decently in public? Lol who cares about public opinion. This is a quote straight from someone who lives in a tiny ass town. I never see the same person twice where I live. It’s fantastic!

tRump has allowed these cretins to believe they are free to spout horrible things in the name of freedom. Their day will come when they return below the surface to rot and burn in the fires of hell.
Trump tapped into something that was ready to boil over, and then he upped the heat.
Sadly, I don't think they are going anywhere. They are too potent of a political/financial base for the GOP.

Yea, because you have never posted not true shit before
Hey, take it easy tough guy. Unless you’re going to quote something he said that’s false, I suggest you take your accusations and shove them right up your ass.

Yea, because you have never posted not true shit before
The original tweet is from the Scott County Dems, right? Chis didn't post some random thing, it came from an official account tied to a political organization.

Well I think we now know the answer why people are fleeing Bettendorf for Pleasant Valley. Would you want these folks as your neighbors or your kids to attend school with their spawn?

Sooooo.... it was or wasn't raining in Davenport and people were or were not having a obvious water fight when those photos were taken?

Seems to me like the most likely answer is a water fight was happening and this group walked by and a kid turned and launched it. Gotta hand It to those dems, thats some seriously thick skin....

It’s like you’re not even trying today, which I guess is good?

Does anyone believe GT isn’t NC? Anyone at all?
I’m not your boy NC. Sorry to disappoint but he’s probably doing fine without burying you daily on here. I wouldn’t worry too much about him.

Sooooo.... it was or wasn't raining in Davenport and people were or were not having a obvious water fight when those photos were taken?

Seems to me like the most likely answer is a water fight was happening and this group walked by and a kid turned and launched it. Gotta hand It to those dems, thats some seriously thick skin....
Democrats are spineless morons typically. DFS may be the only one on here (and formerlyrockymt is cool too) that’s worth a damn irl.

Hell yes! Aww are the little Dems upset? I guess burning police stations to the ground in the name of political activism is more acceptable.
Not surprising that you support assault in the name of Trump. How’s the weather in NC today?

So we are mad about a couple kids throwing water balloons but not mad at protestors throwing real Molotov cocktails at federal buildings during real riots... while at the same time getting upset because people went into the capitol on Jan 6th. I can't follow what does and doesn't upset libs. Its almost like they just make it up depending on if it will help them politically.

So we are mad about a couple kids throwing water balloons but not mad at protestors throwing real Molotov cocktails at federal buildings during real riots... while at the same time getting upset because people went into the capitol on Jan 6th. I can't follow what does and doesn't upset libs. Its almost like they just make it up depending on if it will help them politically.
You’re a little bit insane. The mental gymnastics you’re working here to make you feel better about MAGA is astounding.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT