ADVERTISEMENT

5.7 billion for a wall is not a victory for Trump

Yup the mom's get all bummed out when the mister is out roaming around all night.
I can see that. Then they go into heat and get their sexy time on. There must be a fun way to work this into the next abortion thread.

Nothing funny about abortion.
Comedy always finds a way, but fun doesn’t necessarily mean funny. It could just mean interesting or clever or poignant in a crafty and unconventional way. If I remember it, I’ll try to work it into the next available thread. Then you can tell me if it was fun.

Scientific American? Dude, that's essentially a peer reviewed journal. They don't get more fact based than that. Well, at least they provide reviews of articles that were published in peer reviewed journals And by reviews, I mean they basically republish it but tone down the reading level a bit to make it more accessible to the public. They often have the authors of the research themselves write the articles. So, basically, it's sources like this that the facts come from.
Ah yes. Science. A man and his hypothesis so it has to be true. Scientists who once said the world was flat.

Ah yes. Science. A man and his hypothesis so it has to be true. Scientists who once said the world was flat.

Scientists never said that. Ever. Tell you what, once you graduate high school maybe you can come back and join the conversation. Until then, let people who know what they are talking about do the thinking for you (you won't find those people in right wing media, fyi).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT